Bewertungen & Beurteilungen

1. tazkiatia (wildflowrr)'s rating of the film Stimme des Herzens

The thing that pretty impressing for me here is how parenthood occurs. How Shizuku's parents respect her daughter's decisions to choose her way to life. I also impressed with Seiji's dream and will. I mean Seiji and Shizuku's story is kinda cringed but the way they support each other and at a young age-- they already choose their way and dreams. My future child should know abt this. Anyway, i want that store.

2. Jurnal Film Sementara's rating of the film Stimme des Herzens

ini film yang bakal gw tontonin ke anak gw nantinya wkwkwk. biar doi jadi romantis (kecuali part ngajak nikahnya wkwkwk cringe) dan akur sama keluarga. karakter bapak, bagus jadi referensi bapak beneran

3. Rishik Vihan Manvith Harikiran's rating of the film Stimme des Herzens

This film is Yoshifumi Kondo's One Film Wonder(who sadly passed away after the release of the film).The film is simple in does not have any heavy symbolism but portrays two teenagers love story in a beautiful manner.Although many criticize the ending to be rushed up,I guess it is film is the Anthem for every single Artist in the planet

4. ASHES IN THE HOURGLASS's rating of the film Stimme des Herzens

Kind of a difficult film to talk about. The sole directorial effort by Yoshifumi Kondô, it's rough around the edges but in a way that makes you excited for what could have been a strong third pillar for Ghibli.

5. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Stimme des Herzens

8.2/10, "Fragrance of puppy-love and youthful hankering plumes from WHISPER OF THE HEART, the sole animation feature from Studio Ghibli’s Yoshifumi Kondô, who woefully passed away in 1998, aged only 47." https://wp.me/p1eXom-4sd

6. zilla's rating of the film Stimme des Herzens

simple and so lovely. perfect afternoon film with my four year old. inspiring for any artist who suffers from self doubt and imposter syndrome (like me!).

7. Chris Molina's rating of the film Stimme des Herzens

Otra belleza que nos regala Studio Ghibli. Recuerdos de la juventud, los primeros amores, los sueños... y cómo estos definen al ser humano y su perseverancia ante ellos. Sin duda una magnífica animación para todo aquel que ama y hace arte.

8. büşra yavuz's rating of the film Stimme des Herzens

aşırı tatlı, olağanüstü ögeleriyle insanı şaşırtan romantik bir film.

9. Putera Arrahma's rating of the film Stimme des Herzens

Shizuku suka sama laki laki yang telah membaca buku-buku yang dia pinjam sebelumnya perpustakaan di perpustakaan. Perjuangan Pasangan dalam mencapai impiannya masing masing. Menurut saya konflik batin yang dibawa kurang relevan dengan apa yang saya rasakan :(

10. Marco B.'s rating of the film Stimme des Herzens

11. Gabriel Vicente da Silva's rating of the film Stimme des Herzens

Gostei muito! Cada vez mais estou gostando desse estilo de história: as coisas acontecem devagar, são intensas. O ritmo é muito bom e a história bonita demais :)

12. mahahabang pilikmata's rating of the film Stimme des Herzens

Paglisan at pangako ng pagbabalik. Sinseridad sa siyudad. Pagkilala sa sarili. Ang manipis na alambreng tatawirin ng isa mula pagkabata at pagtanda. Payak at magaan ang pelikulang may pangako nang pagtimo dahil sino nga ba naman ang ayaw magmahal at mahalin, pagkatapos ng lahat-lahat ng ito? Kung may igaganda pa ang mundo.

13. Michał Betnerski's rating of the film Stimme des Herzens

A subtle melodrama about childhood love, much better than "Ocean Waves". Although in the second half the film hooks up with a Kieslowski-style esotericism, it captures the power of dreams in a world without dreams with honesty.

14. Nayrz's rating of the film Stimme des Herzens

Deixa de ser gado, garota

15. smndvdcl's rating of the film Stimme des Herzens

This understated Ghibli triumph, notable for traits from the slice-of-life anime sub-genre, transcends Ghibli's trademark magic realist oeuvre. What's particularly affecting is Shizuku's passion for study and literature and Seiji's grandfather's independent family business (violin manufacturers). The celebration of craftsmanship, imagination and due diligence in any vocation lingers well after viewing.

16. Podre Cortez's rating of the film Stimme des Herzens

one of the more subtle ghibli films but a very powerful one

17. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Stimme des Herzens

18. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Stimme des Herzens

Well, i like the way Seiji to get Shizuku's attention. Cheesy romance that i love. But..wait Seiji's ways like someone that i know, maybe that's me hahaha

19. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Stimme des Herzens

20. qacof0bia's rating of the film Stimme des Herzens

21. Lunacy.'s rating of the film Stimme des Herzens

Visually stunning and narrative heartwarming. Totally recommended!

22. tegarbudi's rating of the film Stimme des Herzens

this hits a little too close to home. *filed under Ultimate Feel Good Movies*

23. lidiishere's rating of the film Stimme des Herzens

'..what if I look inside myself and not find any gems? what if I'm just a rock?' *get on my knees and cry* I love everything about this movie. poignant and meaningful!

24. Drew Kelly's rating of the film Stimme des Herzens

Just plain sincere. A coming of age tale at the liminal state between youth and womanhood for Shizuku, and as such we see flashes into a probing and existential adulthood, along with childlike flights of fancy. A lovely moment in a person's life portrayed here--a blip in the timeline of life where a person finally feels one with their age, capable, and in the present, happy.

← Previous 1 3 4 5