Bitte aktualisiere deinen Browser um MUBI optimal nutzen zu können.

Bewertungen & Beurteilungen

1. tsamaroden's rating of the film Woman at War

I thought that the use of the two different kinds of music to relate to the two different aspects of Halla's life, though a simple metaphor, to be a rather inspired bit of visual and audio storytelling. It kept with the light tone of the whole feature, and was delightful.

2. Nicholas Gregory's rating of the film Woman at War

The conflict of saving the human race vs. motherhood is surely its best aspect. But we aren't that knowledgeable of her struggle against the powers that be. Its politicizing feels rather faceless and its globality isn't well depicted, thus could've been about anything. The constant appearances of the musicians of the film score are both a cliche in the comedy genre and are utterly thematically pointless.

3. Bilouaustria's rating of the film Woman at War

CINEMA _ Well written and directed, "Woman at war" is a pleasant surprise. Erlingsson got selected at Cannes 2018 semaine de la critique for a reason : its modern tale is clever and energic. Look how he uses the background on most scenes to make subtil comments about what is going on. I like the fact that she fails delivering a message about her actions. The question of terrorism is also original and well treated.

4. Kristina Gruodytė's rating of the film Woman at War

beautiful and funny. loved the idea of the musicians&singers appearing in random places! and the dog's name, of course.

5. Aukse's rating of the film Woman at War

6. Reghina's rating of the film Woman at War

7. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Woman at War

8. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film Woman at War

9. ardna's rating of the film Woman at War

Drone haunting scene was powerful.

10. alfredodimalo's rating of the film Woman at War

11. Aaken's rating of the film Woman at War

Cinema as I love it: surprising, original, meaningful with a totally unique voice and beautiful to watch - I can never get enough of Iceland landscapes. Halldóra Geirharðsdóttir's Halle is a woman, a warrior, an old pagan divinity, and sails through this eco-fable that effortlessly blends action, absurd comedy and old myths. The use of the three musicians and the three singers as a Greek chorus is a genius idea.

12. Daniella Hervert's rating of the film Woman at War