MUBI is a rapidly growing global curated streaming platform and community of film lovers worldwide. Our headquarters are based in Soho, London.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic film lover with exceptional video editing skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities. This person will work as an integral part of MUBI’s world class in-house creative team reporting to the Creative Director, Pablo Martin and Director of Video, Michelle Cho.
The nature of this role is hybrid, and will require office presence for at least two days per week in the London HQ
Support MUBI’s programming and the marketing team worldwide, focusing on the development of video assets, trailers, and social media video content.
- Develop video assets in a variety of formats, including creative for both organic social and paid digital campaigns
- Adapt existing video assets (trailers, teasers, clips)
- Edit talent interviews for theatrical releases and programming specials
- Create custom video assets for specific partnerships and activations
- Ensuring all output stays on brand and liaising with the Creative department to facilitate this
- Maintain brand guidelines across all channels
Who you are:
- Passionate about cinema beyond the multiplex
- Fast-learner who is eager to dive into tasks and thrives in a fast-paced culture
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Self-motivated creative-thinker willing to look beyond easy answers to find the best solution to any problem
- Ability to multi-task and comfortable working in an unstructured environment
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- At least 2 years of relevant video editing experience
- Advanced skills with Adobe Premiere and Photoshop
- Well-versed in social media; up-to-date on trends in the digital landscape
- Ability to speak a second language is a plus!
If working on a wide range of interesting, impactful projects with a world class team excites you, then we want to hear from you!
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Please send a portfolio of your work/reel, and link to your web address along with your cover letter and CV to email@example.com with subject line ‘APPLICATION: JUNIOR VIDEO EDITOR, UK’.