CRM MANAGER/ Senior Manager, GLOBAL
Reporting to: Global Director of Growth Marketing
MUBI is a global streaming service, production company and film distributor dedicated to elevating great cinema for audiences all over the world.
We are seeking a highly-motivated individual with digital marketing experience in CRM, to join our team to help increase retention of our subscribers globally. As part of the Growth team, you will develop creative ideas and strategies for CRM initiatives and automations, reporting to our Global Director of Growth Marketing, and working closely with local Marketing teams across the world.
- Work with the growth team on building a strong roadmap for CRM retention automations
- Implement CRM multi-channel automations worldwide (email, push notifications, etc.)
- Coordinate with local marketing teams on specific automation needs: localisation, specific targets to help reach, channels to explore, etc.
- Coordinate with Engineering team on launching new automations with our new CRM, Braze
- Analyze and evaluate our CRM automations to determine impact, applying actionable insights to continuously improve engagement, retention, and overall effectiveness
- Optimise CRM automations to help reach our targets with continuous A/B testing and experimenting
- Contribute to best practices knowledge base, including benchmarking of competitors and other industry leaders
- Increase visibility and accessibility of CRM automations structure across the wider team.
Who you are:
- A confident and effective communicator with strong English writing skills on different CRM channels
- A fast and proactive learner who is eager to dive into tasks and thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
- A strong independent project manager with attention to details
- A creative thinker utilizing data to work towards optimization of CRM channels
- An analytical mindset, with the ability to synthesize and assess data, and clearly communicate results and recommendations
- A team player with a can-do attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Passion for cinema, especially independent and, international films
- Marketing professional with 5+ years of related marketing experience
- Well-versed in CRM platforms (experience with Braze is a strong plus)
- Experience implementing cross-channel and multi-territory CRM campaigns
- Undergraduate degree or other professional qualification
- Fluency in English
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus
- Right to work in the UK
Salary: Dependent on experience.
If interested, email your resume and cover letter to Amandine Chieux (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Note: applications without a cover letter will not be considered.