Executive Assistant to CEO
Reporting to: CEO
Full Time, London
MUBI stands for great cinema. At MUBI, we have a clear mission. We create, curate, acquire and champion visionary films, bringing them to audiences all over the world.
We currently have a team of over 250 passionate professionals, who are extraordinary at what they do and are highly effective collaborators. We are working from all over the world, including London, New York, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Paris, Rome, Bologna, Vienna, Berlin, Cologne and Istanbul.
We are looking for a new member of our team to work closely with and play a crucial role in supporting our CEO, as well as key other teams in the business. You will be handling administrative tasks, diary management and travel across multiple time zones. We are looking for a friendly, self-motivated and solutions-oriented individual, capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced, creative environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Extensive diary management, coordination of meetings and booking travel across time zones
- Assisting Chief of Staff and Comms team with logistics for company events, meetings and screenings
- Liaising with Finance on expenses and company credit card reporting
- Managing setup and hospitality for select meetings at our Soho office
- Arranging various deliveries, couriers and transportation as needed
- Producing detailed itineraries ahead of the CEO’s travels
- Acting as a key point of contact for internal teams
- Liaising with external contacts promptly and professionally
- Coordinate the arrival and distribution of printed items
- Supporting our Creative Director and Studio Manager with ad-hoc tasks, administration and special projects
What You’ll Bring:
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal teams and key external stakeholders
- Excellent communication, written English and grammar skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and other commonly used office applications
- Meticulous attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in work
- The ability to take personal responsibility, and display discretion when dealing with confidential and/or sensitive information
- A hard-working, confident, communicative and friendly manner
- Passion for film
- Previous experience providing executive-level support is a bonus
This position is located at our office in Soho, London.
The deadline for applications is 01/10/2023.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Please apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MUBI pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We are learning faster than ever because we have more diverse perspectives. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make us and our company better.