People Ops Coordinator
Reporting to: VP People
MUBI stands for great cinema. At MUBI, we have a clear mission. We create, curate, acquire and champion visionary films, bringing them to audiences all over the world.
We currently have a team of around 250 passionate professionals, extraordinary at what they do and highly effective collaborators. We are working from all over the world including London, New York, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Mumbai, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Rome, Bologna, Vienna, Berlin, Cologne and Istanbul. We all believe great cinema is necessary, universal and inclusive.
MUBI has been on an amazing growth journey recently and we’re now looking for a People Ops Coordinator to support us with day to day HR administration, onboarding and welcoming new joiners, managing our HRIS and assisting with recruitment.
- Looking after our HRIS and various other People tools
- Supporting hiring managers with recruitment, e.g. screening CVs, carrying out initial interviews and drafting offer documentation
- Ensuring all of our new joiners experience a smooth onboarding process
- Assisting with all offboarding administration, including generating leaver letters
- Administration support across all of HR, including annual processes such as performance & salary reviews
- Assisting with the creation of people policies and templates, ensuring these are in line with current legislation & our company values
- Assisting with managing the family leave processes for all employees, including maternity, paternity, and shared parental leave
- Providing friendly and informative guidance to our global employee base on a variety of daily questions
- Ensuring all of HR trackers are meticulously updated
- Working with Finance on invoicing for the People function
- Supporting with ad-hoc requests and reports
Our ideal candidate will have
- 1-2 years’ experience in HR and/or relevant qualification (CIPD, Human Resources Degree etc)
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities
- Fast and eager learner
- A roll up your sleeves attitude - we’re a small team and need to be able to support where needed
- Strong problem solving skills with a growth mindset - challenges are just an opportunity to improve
- Diligent and obsessed with the detail
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Proactive attitude and confident working both independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and the Google suite
Why join our team?
This is an amazing opportunity for someone starting out in HR and looking to expand their skills and experience. You get to work on many exciting projects, help build an outstanding People function and work alongside a wonderful, welcoming team that is based all over the globe, in an exciting, ever evolving industry.
This position is ideally located in London, remote UK-based applicants are also welcome to apply.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Please apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is 1 October 2023.
MUBI pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We are learning faster than ever because we have more diverse perspectives. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make us and our company better.