MUBI is a rapidly growing global curated streaming platform and community of film lovers worldwide. Our headquarters are based in Soho, London.
We are seeking a graphic designer with a passion for film who can work across disciplines including print, digital and video. As a full-time member of MUBI’s London design team you will be working directly with our Creative Director Pablo Martín, and Director of Design, Sauman Wong, as well as the rest of our talented Creative team.
The candidate must have a contemporary design aesthetic, proven conceptual and executional abilities, and a track record in conceptualizing and designing compelling experiences across digital, mobile, print and video.
The nature of this role is hybrid, and will require office presence for at least two days per week in the London HQ
Developing graphic design work with a primary focus on adapting existing designs and producing localized assets for MUBI’s global audience and partner network, including:
- Social media assets and graphics
- Print and digital ads (banners, rich media)
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment, thinking quickly and problem solving
- Invitation design (print and digital)
- Ads for print and digital (static and moving image)
- Promotional materials and merchandise
- Other ad-hoc duties within the Marketing team
- Maintain brand guidelines across all channels
- Confident in typography and branding
- Strong ability to visualize layouts/ideas
- Impeccable attention to detail, thoroughness
- A team player. Comfortable working independently and collaborating with others
- Project management and organizational skills; ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Comfortable with trying different approaches for different projects
- An ability to intelligently execute brand guidelines
Knowledge & Technical
- Formal design education with at least 2 years professional experience;
- Good understanding and experience of graphics production techniques, including image manipulation, editing and compositing in all media;
- Professional level: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop;
- ● Intermediate level: After Effects.
Salary: Dependent on experience.