MUBI is a rapidly growing global curated streaming platform and community of film lovers worldwide. Our headquarters are based in Soho, London.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic film lover with exceptional video editing skills, a flair for marketing, and an ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities. This person will work as an integral part of MUBI’s world class in-house creative team reporting to the Creative Director, Pablo Martin and Director of Video, Michelle Cho.
Support MUBI’s programming and the marketing team worldwide, focusing on the development of video assets, trailers, and social media video content
- Develop video assets in a variety of formats, including creative for both organic social and paid digital campaigns
- Adapt and localise existing video assets (trailers, teasers, clips)
- Ensuring assets are versioned correctly before delivery on all requested platforms
- Ensuring assets are correctly interlaced, any GFX are correctly inserted and aspect ratios are correct
- Integrate all correct subtitles for requested territories on localised versions
- Ensuring all output stays on brand and liaising with the Creative department to facilitate this
- Maintain brand guidelines across all channels
WHO YOU ARE
- Passionate about cinema beyond the multiplex
- Fast-learner who is eager to dive into tasks and thrives in a fast-paced culture
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Self-motivated creative-thinker willing to look beyond easy answers to find the best solution to any problem
- Ability to multi-task and comfortable working in an unstructured environment
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- At least 1-2 years of relevant video editing experience
- Advanced skills with Adobe Premiere and Photoshop
- Well-versed in social media; up-to-date on trends in the digital landscape
- Ability to speak a second language is a plus!
If working on a wide range of interesting, impactful projects with a world class team excites you, then we want to hear from you!
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Please send a PDF of your portfolio/reel, and link to your web address along with your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘APPLICATION: JUNIOR VERSIONING EDITOR, UK’.