Valoraciones & Críticas

1. Moh'd Rashed Ajlouni's rating of the film 2001: Una odisea del espacio

the closest thing I've seen to perfection in film, use of sound is just phenomenal and the placement of silence is genius. I have to admit though, weirdest ending ever

2. raoulscholtens's rating of the film 2001: Una odisea del espacio

Wonderfully graphic and mystery movie, never ever get's boring.

3. sangoku_1987's rating of the film 2001: Una odisea del espacio

"Just what do you think you're doing, Dave?" 20 years after his passing,Stanley Kubrick´s cinematic legacy lives.2001 is a great example of Kubrick´s provocative approach of the influential among filmmakers like Steven Spielberg and George Lucas,2001 is pure visual cinema only Kubrick could.

4. Maxime's rating of the film 2001: Una odisea del espacio

Héritier de Nietzsche, 2001 réinvente la métaphysique concrète et créer un objet qui dépasse toute conscience mise à part celle de son auteur… L'homme face à sa violence -éternelle- reniera sa propre nature.

5. xuxuxush's rating of the film 2001: Una odisea del espacio

I may have been too old to watch this for the first time, but found this disappointing and overrated. Kubrick uses pop philosophy and too much sound manipulation to prop up a pseudo meditation on the human condition...for a film that presumes to encapsulate the entirety of human history, there wasn't much illumination of what humanity actually means...Reminded me of Fassbinder's World on Wire in tone.

6. lesminho's rating of the film 2001: Una odisea del espacio

7. Ryuller Maestrelo's rating of the film 2001: Una odisea del espacio

O filme definitivo de ficção científica. Uma obra-prima!

8. Charlotte Hafner's rating of the film 2001: Una odisea del espacio

A masterpiece. One of the most technically, narratively, and aesthetically stunning films ever made. I discover something new with each time I watch it.

9. Victoria Garcia's rating of the film 2001: Una odisea del espacio

One of the greatest, experimental, and epic science fiction film. The movie that changed movies, and started a new way of both creating films and watching them.

10. Drew Gibbs's rating of the film 2001: Una odisea del espacio

The finest film of one of the world's finest directors. Kubrick masterfully shows the sci fi genre isn't totally out of the realm of possibility with masterful effects and tangible tension. HAL remains one of films most notorious villains and his presence is fealt without a line being spoken. Every film in the genre that followed 2001 has tried to replicate what Kubrick created.

11. Daniel Lubitsky's rating of the film 2001: Una odisea del espacio

This film combined cutting edge technology and effects with a groundbreaking story that changed the way science fiction movies were told forever. It was a fantastic and extremely realistic depiction of the future that had an immense amount of effort put into it. Kubrick's masterful control of the camera and his distinct vision made one of the greatest movies that will ever be made.

12. Shay McAteer's rating of the film 2001: Una odisea del espacio

Certainly visionary for its time with absolutely unbelievable attention to detail, especially with respect to the set design, and a cautionary, ahead of its time plot. However, the plot isn't revolutionary by today's standards (even if it once was) and it feels a little long. The ending is what really lets the film down though and is a massive anti-climax to what should be an almost 3-hour epic.

13. Jo Ferreira's rating of the film 2001: Una odisea del espacio

Man, I wish I had been born before the 60s so I could watch this when it came out, especially to see it in the movie theater.

14. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film 2001: Una odisea del espacio

Most likely not the most original commentaries. Immensely thought-provoking and way ahead of its time, especially in terms of production design. An ambition well paid-off with the aid of the music direction, highlighting every emotion existed within this masterpiece; special mention goes to Karajan's Also Sprach Zarathustra that brought out eerie-ness I never thought existed.

15. alessandrofarris001's rating of the film 2001: Una odisea del espacio

This goes beyond cinema: this is a mind-altering experience.

16. Ştefan Ristea's rating of the film 2001: Una odisea del espacio

17. Eric Rucker's rating of the film 2001: Una odisea del espacio

I loved the last triptych panel as much as I detested the execution of 1st. Put me in the Playtime-Solaris camp. This is interesting and adventurous but massively overrated. Too many fanboys out there can’t move beyond spectacle, won’t struggle with art, poetry, the folding and forging of idea and form and medium into an indissoluble thing, a touchstone for philosophy, for truth and heart, for our actual evolution.

18. Dada Kubin's rating of the film 2001: Una odisea del espacio

I saw 2001 from a new 70mm film copy, and my goodness was it gorgeous. I can only think of a bunch of inadequate adjectives which can’t grasp the experience. An audio-visual bliss, I guess. Despite being rather 60s/70s in its aesthetics, 2001 feels timeless, like it’s inside a time loop that connects different points in time to one. Which is what the movie also does, of course. Waltz with a space ship.

19. liquid dawn's rating of the film 2001: Una odisea del espacio

perfect in every aspect. (still) the best sci-fi film ever

20. lauraalpinto's rating of the film 2001: Una odisea del espacio

[081218] três estrelas pela estética lindíssima do filme e graças aos SFX, tendo em conta o ano de lançamento. de resto, not my kind of movie.

21. Semaj Rose's rating of the film 2001: Una odisea del espacio

Stanley Kubrick was a master filmmaker, and no one should be able to reasonably argue with that, and 2001 gave a lot to the world of science fiction. But it's also way too long, extremely boring and it's ending is lost so far up it's own ass that it can probably taste stomach acid. I like what this film wanted to do, but the result is not nearly as deep as it thinks it is. Age has not been kind to this one.

22. Malt Frisky's rating of the film 2001: Una odisea del espacio

I'm not sure what intimidates me more, the red light A.I. that's become self aware or the giant black domino that turns up everywhere. I can't imagine what drug fuelled cinema goers in the 60's though about watching this on the big screen and coming up watching the final act of this film, a high they'll never reach again, it's a feeling you can't describe but simply marvel act the sci-fi cinematography space opera.

23. Camille Franche's rating of the film 2001: Una odisea del espacio

24. El Biffo's rating of the film 2001: Una odisea del espacio

Rewatched this for the first time in 50 years, and so glad to be able to see it at the Pacific Film Archive, a cathedral for Cinema. I saw The Shining for the first time a couple of months ago, and couldn't help but notice so many similarities, visually and thematically. 4.5*