Pour une meilleure expérience sur MUBI, Mettez à jour votre navigateur.

Valoraciones & Críticas

1. JoãoMoura's rating of the film American Vandal: Season One

2. Tadzio Bonaparte's rating of the film American Vandal: Season One

3. Nabila Cyrilla I's rating of the film American Vandal: Season One

Left me questioning in the end, but still a very good laugh!

4. Tasha saraswati's rating of the film American Vandal: Season One

Wonderful satire that offers a great (and appropriate) perspective of how true crime documentaries can affect people related to it. All characters are likable, and all their actions make sense and relatable. Except peter. I hate peter.

5. bryanvmh's rating of the film American Vandal: Season One

Probably the best/most accurate depiction of a California high school that I have seen

6. abyantama's rating of the film American Vandal: Season One

7. mpho3's rating of the film American Vandal: Season One

However much it pains me, I gotta say Tatro makes this. As clever as this satire is, the whole thing hinges on his performance, and he bros up. 3.5 stars.

8. Laura G.'s rating of the film American Vandal: Season One

I really don't have a sense of humour, I guess.

9. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film American Vandal: Season One

10. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film American Vandal: Season One

The smartest TV series of 2017.

11. Abras's rating of the film American Vandal: Season One

a mary ficou pissed com o final e "Não sei qual é o interesse de ver a segunda temporada. Expliquem-me."

12. HKFanatic's rating of the film American Vandal: Season One

"American Vandal" is essentially one, 240-minute long joke - what if a filmmaking team treated a crude high school prank with the same severity and professionalism as a true crime documentary? - but it's to the filmmakers' credit that the manage to keep this joke laugh-worthy for the entire duration, while adding a welcome dose of heart in unexpected places. You'll be shocked how quickly you binge this series.

13. Spook's rating of the film American Vandal: Season One

At times a bit too repetitive, but nevertheless a very good parody of the true crime documentaries' tropes and biasses.

14. smndvdcl's rating of the film American Vandal: Season One

The sardonic and flippant sibling to '13 Reasons Why'. At times, a fantastic satire whilst hitting the right balance between comedy and drama. Surprisingly good indeed.

15. saitosouta's rating of the film American Vandal: Season One

THIS IS ONE OF BEST NETFLIX SERIES EVER.

16. HenriqueA's rating of the film American Vandal: Season One

Of course it is a dick joke and it almost came close to surpass the greatest dick joke of all (from Silicon Valley). I've never watched a true crime show, but I loved Serial and I actually liked a lot of the stuff in here, both the jokes and the mystery but it was too much streched and had a lot of boring parts. six 20 minute episodes would be the best, but of course they tried to have their cake and eat too.

17. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film American Vandal: Season One

American Vandal is a 240-minute phallus joke. That being said, it's a creatively framed phallus joke within a "whodunnit" mystery mockumentary. Characters are solid. The ending is so weak that it ruins the entire series development though.