Valoraciones & Críticas

1. Sarah's rating of the film Apocalypse Now

I've seen 'Apocalypse Now – Final Cut' in the movie theater yesterday. The first time I've seen 'Apocalypse Now' in general ...

2. rogzimmi@gmail.com's rating of the film Apocalypse Now

3. TZUHSIEN TANG's rating of the film Apocalypse Now

4. Feellikeanumber's rating of the film Apocalypse Now

3.5 Yes it's great. But is it that great? Probably not.. Robert Duvall is great, Martin Sheen is great. Hopper and Brando - not good..

5. dave gunn's rating of the film Apocalypse Now

A seemingly impossible film depicting what is literally hell on earth. Amazing.

6. Absentia's rating of the film Apocalypse Now

ho avuto la fortuna di (ri)vederlo in sala, in pellicola...penso che nessuno sia mai riuscito a trasporre visivamente la follia della guerra come ha fatto Coppola in questo caso. Vittorio Storaro poi si è davvero superato. Capolavoro intramontabile!

7. Paul Nedelcu's rating of the film Apocalypse Now

8. Emiliauskas's rating of the film Apocalypse Now

9. enkii__bilal's rating of the film Apocalypse Now

10. Will's rating of the film Apocalypse Now

Wow. So fascinating and complicated. I feel like I could think about this movie every day for the rest of my life and never get to grips with it. I loved it.

11. aurkihnowe's rating of the film Apocalypse Now

Don't have anything fancy or glib to say about this one, it's simply a towering film.... possibly apocryphally, some vets have said that this movie was as close as they've seen come on film to the mindfu*king chaos of the Real Nam.....

12. António Castro Soromenho's rating of the film Apocalypse Now

excelente filme com uma das melhores fotografias de sempre.

13. nirvana.citizen@gmail.com's rating of the film Apocalypse Now

A snake endlessly flowing to blackness

14. FXNCXR's rating of the film Apocalypse Now

Война это беспощадный бэд трип, переросший в кошмарный сон под горячкой.

15. MisterColo93's rating of the film Apocalypse Now

16. ceknklsn's rating of the film Apocalypse Now

80/100 (Overrated but not bad.)

17. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film Apocalypse Now

Apocalypse Now is a grandiose mix of smoke, fire, sweat, blood, tears and chaos, all of it resulting in one of the most hypnotizing and haunting films of all time.

18. arashmilanian's rating of the film Apocalypse Now

19. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Apocalypse Now

20. mubianer's rating of the film Apocalypse Now

35mm. I think it seems a little pretentious watching it again now. The Deer Hunter is a better post-Vietnam film, and there are several better films about "the madness of war". It seems at times like a mess, and the bits of humour don't work. But you can't deny this is a powerful film, and the amazing cinematography really lifts it for me. I like the scene with the Frenchmen they cut out originally.

21. Alex Shuster's rating of the film Apocalypse Now

More than a war drama, a drama about insanity with a touch of PTSD. Brando's speech is gut-wrenching and Sheen's performance is incredible.

22. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Apocalypse Now

The human condition in extremis or relocated madness extant? Variations on precarious sanity for sure. Essentially a series of elemental vignettes on psycho-trauma in the face of nihilism, stupidity and wickedness, the like most of us will never endure - for that I’m thankful. Technically magnificent with a studied tempo, hallucinogenic photography but marred occasionally by the heavy musical cues.

23. Cat Mai's rating of the film Apocalypse Now

Ah the classical: look how we suffered making you guys suffer. Tinfoil hat off, extricate execution and the scenes are mesmerizing. Essential watch.

24. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Apocalypse Now

fak eug ketiduran. mungkin saya memang nda suka film perang