Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

Valoraciones & Críticas

1. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Asalto al distrito 13

By the numbers. It could use some atmosphere.

2. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Asalto al distrito 13

It's like they watched The Rock instead of the original, stole the concept and half-assed that villain's character development. The Ja Rule rap song over the credits is so bad it's good (only to laugh at).

3. Graham Ball's rating of the film Asalto al distrito 13

Oh yeah... a real guilty pleasure for me this one. It functions on that inexplicable level where my academic film sensibilities are telling me I should not like it so much, but I just do! Why... am I sick or something? I watch it every time its repeated on Film4 or Channel 5 in the UK! I especially love the watching it over the Christmas period... :-)

4. serotoninronin's rating of the film Asalto al distrito 13

Potent stuff that is, unfortunately, also woefully misunderstood.

5. S. Singh's rating of the film Asalto al distrito 13

If it wasn't for the Fishy, I would of turned off half an hour in, he kept this boat a float.

6. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Asalto al distrito 13

Laurence Fishburne and Maria Bello save this film from total oblivion. I still don't understand how, at the end of the film, the characters manage to leave an industrial urban zone and enter a deep forest in 5 seconds. A DVD zone "Wake up, directors of the world. Hollywood is not able to deliver original screenplays and movies anymore."

7. vordven's rating of the film Asalto al distrito 13