Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

Valoraciones & Críticas

1. Feellikeanumber's rating of the film Barbara

4.5 The cool picture, not great but really cool

2. Chris DeFalco's rating of the film Barbara

3. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film Barbara

4. Creighton Blinn's rating of the film Barbara

A mixed bag of a film, though Balibar is strong and (mostly) holds it together. For what it's worth, Barbara's music reminds me a lot of Brel . . .

5. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Barbara

I didn't watch the whole film so disregard my rating. I did listen to a couple of her songs out there on YouTube. She has a distinct style, but, she can't be Barbara. If you want a one word name, then it has to be distinctive. Like Elvis, or Cher, or Madonna. It makes it difficult to find her. There's so many Barbaras out there. Barbara Streisand for goodness sakes! Babs Mandrell! Baba Wawa!

6. Loz Loory's rating of the film Barbara

2.5 Well done, though the character of Barbara seemed removed and highly stylized, and the character of the director seemed overly infatuated with her. The interweaving of the set and crew with the actual film footage is seamless and beautiful. Enjoyed the appearance of the "real life" Roland and the look on his face as he attempts to square the fictional world with his own memories.

7. Mitchell Abidor's rating of the film Barbara

Amalric, after his brilliant La Chambre Bleue, succeeds in the nearly impossible with Barbara: I now know less about the film's subject than I did before I watched it. Where did the last 100 minutes of my life go? What can i do to get them back?

8. Kenneth Gentry's rating of the film Barbara

"Is this film about Barbara, or yourself?"

9. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Barbara

10. Anita's rating of the film Barbara

it made me want to leave the cinema for a while.

11. hubertguillaud's rating of the film Barbara

Par apparitions plus ou moins bien ajustées, Amalric fait jaillir des bouffées de Barbara - à moins que ce ne soit Balibar ? - comme si un kaléidoscope allait permettre d'en montrer toutes les facettes. Dans cette mise en abîme de l'évocation dans l'évocation, du film dans le film, tout semble être en état de grâce, tout le long sur le fil, fragile, donc essentiel.

12. Viola Valéry's rating of the film Barbara

Nice. But i wouldn't watch it again.

13. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Barbara

14. Tawianne's rating of the film Barbara

15. josé neves's rating of the film Barbara

Balibar, of whom i'm usually not a fan, is the cosmic center of this film - autonomously, she unorthodoxly creates an iconography, consolidating at the same time her determining characteristics, namely of voice- there is no mimesis here. As in "Tournée", Amalric sustains an uninterrupted series of images without a central point, making this diffusion the origin and substance of his spectacle.

16. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film Barbara

17. C'est Bastien's rating of the film Barbara

18. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film Barbara

19. charlotte suq's rating of the film Barbara

entre 3 et 4. Les petites jouissances du cinéma qui permettent de circuler entre la fiction et le réel. Pas mal

20. Pipim's rating of the film Barbara

La nouvelle-vague (le métalangage) ne scied pas du tout à Almaric: trop cérébral pour rentrer dans le film, trop confus pour être sentimental. Il y a des fulgurances quand Almaric s'efface pour montrer comment une actrice devient mythe, comment elle opère une illusion. La fin, de ce point de vue, est troublante, mais Almaric est vraiment de trop dans le tableau!

21. Daniella Hervert's rating of the film Barbara