Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

Valoraciones & Críticas

1. lesminho's rating of the film Biutiful

2. Adelisa02's rating of the film Biutiful

3. Epinephrin's rating of the film Biutiful

I couldn't watch it the first time, I cannot watch it now. Too slowpaced.

4. Maria Luisa's rating of the film Biutiful

Very intense, meaningful film with a great and moving performance of Badem.

5. Absentia's rating of the film Biutiful

6. raffael's rating of the film Biutiful

Der Film ist ziemlich heftig und vermittelt doch Hoffnung. Das Leben erscheint hier trotz der Allgegenwärtigkeit von Leid und Sterben kostbar. Der Tod ist gnädig und die Geister nehmen ihr Schicksal an.

7. B&W's rating of the film Biutiful

Give this one time to draw you in then sink in deep.

8. I.Camera's rating of the film Biutiful

A frustrating mid-career film from Inarritu, though I actually prefer its naturalist performances (Bardem's in particular) and visual feel (from Scorsese favourite Prieto) to Birdman's look at me theatrics. The problem is that the script, like the film's perpetual blue-black hues, is overwhelming and 30 mins too long, the three act set-up, confrontration and resolution trying to be as grim and miserable as possible.

9. Krish sanghvi's rating of the film Biutiful

Life’s full of misery and suffering, and death is a heavy price you pay to live. But love, memories, and empathy make it worth living. They also make your departure more difficult. Also on the problems illegal immigrants face to live a dignified life, and how kind people try to ensure they can help. The last and first scene is one of my favourites! It gives such closure to the movie by coming a full circle.

10. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Biutiful

Harsh. Everything about this, from shots to music score, was intimate, making it more striking than it already is. So real, so beautifully done.

11. mimivulturul's rating of the film Biutiful

12. Kenzozo's rating of the film Biutiful

Strong feelings included through every shot of movie, Through pain, happinnes, anger and that warm feeling from home, combined in harsh reality in eyes of one father. 4.5

13. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Biutiful

Seldom do I see a movie where every character feels like a genuine human being, with all their strengths and faults. They’re all trying to make it, trying to be good and do good, some less than others since some have heavier loads to carry. And eventually many things go horribly wrong, irrespective of our wants and aims. Yet there is beauty. That’s human existence in a nutshell.

14. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film Biutiful

15. vizija's rating of the film Biutiful

16. Baris's rating of the film Biutiful

Javier Bardem portrays the nuances of Uxbal's complicated moral code with precision. A wonderful viewing experience, with a wonderfully constructed world.

17. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Biutiful

18. meiguiweisheng_xiang's rating of the film Biutiful

прилипшие к потолку китайцы

19. Derrière chaque paupière des oeillades's rating of the film Biutiful

20. Balthaz21's rating of the film Biutiful

21. Cody Hoskins's rating of the film Biutiful

An uncomfortably melancholic look into a man's gradual descent that Javier Bardem fills with a lot of humanity and beauty for a man in pain but full of heart. A few subplots centered on more secondary characters didn't feel relevant to Bardem's story and slowed the film down and would have been better without them.

22. nejurgi's rating of the film Biutiful

23. Strauhs's rating of the film Biutiful

24. ebabehh's rating of the film Biutiful

Some moving scenes amidst the 147 minutes, but like Maramba, the total effect is weariness and a feeling that you've been emotionally manipulated. With a few exceptions, everything goes from bad to worse.