Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

Valoraciones & Críticas

1. Jagoda's rating of the film Border

A brilliant concept, bringing out the Nordic folklore nearly literately to contemplate on a nature of "the other", an identity and a sense of belonging. Beautiful cinematography and solid performances. Also, at times it feels like drinking your own spit kept in a glass for couple of days.

2. tenonder's rating of the film Border

3. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Border

This story is set in the same universe as Bad Manners'.

4. Vladimir Gordanic's rating of the film Border

5. coltonwadej's rating of the film Border

6. abyantama's rating of the film Border

7. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Border

Border is a well crafted film which depicts folclore inserted, somehow, in the context of what we perceive as contemporary world. I really liked the troll stuff, but I still wonder if the whole explanation was so necessary. Maybe, if the misterious aura was kept about the true nature of the characters the movie could develop itself in a better way.

8. HenriqueA's rating of the film Border

That was...unexpected...and bizarre...and grotesque...and pretty fucking icky. But I was sold. From the acting to the slow burn reveals to the prosthetics and visual effects...goddamnit.

9. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Border

7.1/10, "More often than not, an innovative gimmick falls by the wayside." my full review - https://wp.me/p1eXom-3Tk

10. hellobonjour's rating of the film Border

sooooooooooooo good bravo ali

11. Alice's rating of the film Border

I've never seen anything like it

12. Renton47's rating of the film Border

Maybe too self consciously strange? I feel bad not liking it more. Reports of it being queer adjacent feel exaggerated, as noted its identity themes are undermined by plot. And the stuff to do with babies is very icky. Reminded me of Thelma in its kind of obviousness, congratulatory confidence and the way each development took me further away from caring? Sorry

13. Emma Ikikeiram's rating of the film Border

3.5 A must see because of it's unique storyline though I would have preferred them going more into the political direction. The end felt eclectic as if it was just trying to shock/show off with absurdity.

14. Dries's rating of the film Border

15. Lucy Zhang's rating of the film Border

genuinely surprised by the plot development. this film captured my attention every second

16. Palmat's rating of the film Border

Good movie that juggles social commentary, folklore, crime and kitchen sink drama to great effect. The both leads are very good and give their characters both life and depth that you can relate to on several levels. The movie is beautifully shot and scored and the direction is confident and solid. The plot is however not flawless and there are narrative hurdles that hampers the movie. Still a singular movie.

17. TZUHSIEN TANG's rating of the film Border

18. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Border

19. Pipim's rating of the film Border

20. Joanna's rating of the film Border

SPEECHLESS. Exceptional. The perfect fairy tale, incredibly shot. all performances are flawless.

21. Alex's rating of the film Border

Severely overrated and easy to forget about it after watch it.

22. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Border

This does not fit in any traditional category (or at least it is slow to reveal it) and that is what made it so wonderful!

23. Jugu Abraham's rating of the film Border

A film for the gullible, who believe in myths on thunder and lightning. A very unscientific premise. Great makeup. I am confounded how the jury of the Un Certain Regard section of the Cannes gave it the top honor. Many viewers would start believing in the film's irrational tale.

24. Emile Tremblay's rating of the film Border