MUBI पर बहेतर अनुभव के लिए, अपना ब्राउज़र अपडेट कीजिए.

Valoraciones & Críticas

1. bryanvmh's rating of the film Border

"Never trust anything humans say."

2. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film Border

Well, that was weird but unfortunately not in a good way. Nothing really sticks together; neither does the plot, the shifting tones, the characters and the themes makes this film a worthwhile experience. Some scenes are just plain unbearable to watch. I don't mind a little weirdness and fucked up stuff but here it reaches new levels of ridiculousness. Some shots are beautiful though. But that penis...

3. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Border

4. Audrey's rating of the film Border

5. pancake lizard's rating of the film Border

White God of 2018. A fairly interesting premise that instead of going anywhere gets explained and underlined for the entire second hour so there's no way anyone misses the point.

6. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Border

Well anchored in its unique conception, Border can be tender and liberating, furious and disgusting, and even polemic in its vision of decaying humankind. In this case, and for its arresting visuals and compelling narrative, it’s easy to conclude that this is no minor work. (4.5 stars)

7. Artemis's rating of the film Border

Beautifully bizarre and wonderful.

8. mubianer's rating of the film Border

I loved the first 45 minutes or so, then it suffers from a common Nordic noir issue, it's just too much (violence, odd stuff). Lovely Nordic gothic photography. An unusual take on a well-known tale about identity and being different. I was thinking about the Roma population. I have seen many of them on the ferry between Sweden and Finland, and they are great karaoke singers.

9. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Border

Evolutionary revolutionary love story, or is it love, perhaps it’s just about the survival of a kind. “Gräns” is also a story about oppression and suppression (inclusive some odd connotations, I feel), revenge and choosing between inclusion, exclusion and the will to pay back or how else to deal with your past. Many big questions squeezed into a fairy tale taking place at the border of Sweden.

10. CC's rating of the film Border