Valoraciones & Críticas

1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Dora and the Lost City of Gold

One has to applaud that someone managed to make a simple kid show into an adventure film that actually surpassed Angelina Jolie's final "Tomb Raider" movies in both charm and entertainment value even if it include CGI monkeys and poop jokes. The nostalgic factor is huge for those who loved the show as kids (which my now 8-year-old girl did) and ms. Moner is charming, but the romantic couple look more like siblings.

2. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Dora and the Lost City of Gold

I aDORA Isabela Moner, but doing a Nickelodeon kiddie movie at this point in her career... not advisable ... no matter how aDORAble the result.

3. bryanvmh's rating of the film Dora and the Lost City of Gold

The most breezily entertaining movie about a quixotic search for a mythical lost city in South America that I've seen. Take that, James Gray and Werner Herzog. Also makes multiple sing-songy references to digging and using a poop hole, including a pov shot from said poop hole, so... Michael Peña and Eva Longoria are dope in cameos. Didn't watch the show as a kid, couldn't be in on the jokes or against its heresies.

4. Nicole Richie's rating of the film Dora and the Lost City of Gold

5. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Dora and the Lost City of Gold

6. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Dora and the Lost City of Gold

Dora straight up whips a poop shovel out of her backpack and I lost it. It's stupid Nickelodeon humor and if this doesn't make you smile then you've murdered your inner child and you suck the fun out of all the parties you go to.

7. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film Dora and the Lost City of Gold

I... don't know why I watched this, but it was amazing.

8. jamesdeanscreamqueen's rating of the film Dora and the Lost City of Gold

2.5 Quirky, self aware, and memorable, as a children's movie should be. My three years old niece loved it and, honestly, so did I.

9. chazell's rating of the film Dora and the Lost City of Gold

10. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Dora and the Lost City of Gold

With the odds ostensibly stacked against it, it's hard not to put a little extra icing on the praise cake for "Dora and the Lost City of Gold." While not as gutsy in its subversion of its source material as "Scooby-Doo," it does a wonderful job at ribbing corny elements of the show while gently nudging it towards more mature tendencies. Its serialized action echoes "Raiders of the Lost Ark," and that's...pretty good.