Valoraciones & Críticas

1. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film ¿Teléfono rojo?, volamos hacia Moscú

I was a bit tired when I saw it so maybe my review is not as positive as it should be. The historical aspect is really interesting and the fact that during the cold war a nuclear war could have been triggered by mistake or by someone who had completely lost the plot. Each character is well developed and interesting in its own ways and some are even funny and loveable.

2. lesminho's rating of the film ¿Teléfono rojo?, volamos hacia Moscú

3. Sara Lucas's rating of the film ¿Teléfono rojo?, volamos hacia Moscú

4. Rob Horsfall's rating of the film ¿Teléfono rojo?, volamos hacia Moscú

Not as enjoyable as I imagined. Dry humour, but perhaps a humour for a bygone era.

5. misu's rating of the film ¿Teléfono rojo?, volamos hacia Moscú

6. ceknklsn's rating of the film ¿Teléfono rojo?, volamos hacia Moscú

59/100 (Bu sefer ikinci izleyişim. Kubrick'e yakıştıramadığım tek film oldu.1) Abd'de genelkurmay, başkan filan dururken kıçıkırık bir komutan nasıl nükleer silah kullanabiliyor. 2) Dünyada duyduğum en aptalca şey Kıyamet günü silahı. SSCB'ye bir saldırı olursa otomatikman kimseye sormadan devreye girip dünyayı yok ediyor. Rezalet - 3) Filmde Abd siyasilerinin aksine komutanlar ve Sscb eleştiriliyor. Korkaklık...)

7. Rocco's rating of the film ¿Teléfono rojo?, volamos hacia Moscú

What is there to say? To this day, the finest satire ever made, by one of the sharpest ironists who ever lived, featuring some of the most delightfully perverse characters ever conceived. I love how, even with the world on the brink of destruction, it all boils down to men and their dicks. Precious bodily fluids, indeed.

8. Massimo Angius's rating of the film ¿Teléfono rojo?, volamos hacia Moscú

9. Francis Mariani's rating of the film ¿Teléfono rojo?, volamos hacia Moscú

My favourite movie of all time!

10. MisterColo93's rating of the film ¿Teléfono rojo?, volamos hacia Moscú

11. Danny Mansfield's rating of the film ¿Teléfono rojo?, volamos hacia Moscú

12. Jim's rating of the film ¿Teléfono rojo?, volamos hacia Moscú

★★★/ 35mm / An exuberant absurd black comedy. Sellers is genius as 3 characters, Hayden soars as the mad general with his fluoride theory. To me, the constantly reoccurring scenes of the plastic plane and faux documentary moments of the bomber crew are tedious and disrupt the mayhem. It needed more of the war room and its surreal comic theatre with Sellers, as the neurotic president and crazed Dr. Strangelove.

13. Adam Whybray's rating of the film ¿Teléfono rojo?, volamos hacia Moscú

3.2 stars. One of those films I really want to love, but don't. I think I'm just that bit too much of a wet blanket for it. I mean, I love Chris Morris, The League of Gentlemen, Nathan for You and even PFFR... but I simply not despairing enough to laugh at this! (I mean, of course I laugh at the gags and Seller - just not the central conceit).

14. Adam Metwally's rating of the film ¿Teléfono rojo?, volamos hacia Moscú

My personal favorite Kubrick film (and a definite contender for most well-crafted comedy of all time) although I acknowledge the greater influence of Stanley's 2001: A Space Odyssey. We watched this film in my AP Government high school class and ever since I've been fascinated by its brilliant political satire as well as those iconic B-52 bombers. Great Peter Sellers performance too.

15. Walker's rating of the film ¿Teléfono rojo?, volamos hacia Moscú

16. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film ¿Teléfono rojo?, volamos hacia Moscú

Kubrick's first film as the writer & producer to go along with his director credit, and he made it a big one. Remember the era it came from: this was positively slanderous at the time. Peter Sellers puts on *three* show-stopping performances, and he's more than well-supported by the incredible George C. Scott and Sterling Hayden. One of my favorite movies (as you can tell by the praise...)

17. Laura G.'s rating of the film ¿Teléfono rojo?, volamos hacia Moscú

One of the greatest films I've ever seen. The war room is by far one of the most beautiful spaces I've seen. I appreciate the ironies and the dark humour.

18. alvin leong's rating of the film ¿Teléfono rojo?, volamos hacia Moscú

Kubrick is well-known as a photographic perfectionist,with sometimes a thin grasp of the acting side - hence the usual ciphers - Dullea, O'Neal, Nicholson, Cruise, puppet performers in a larger widescreen theatre. Uniquely, this is an enacted repertory, ensemble piece worthy of Altman Unrestrained comedy acting of great fizzy brio with Hayden, Scott and especially Sellers having no-limits fun Stupendous comedy.

19. marcabranca's rating of the film ¿Teléfono rojo?, volamos hacia Moscú

it's actually one of my favourite comedies, but it's not at the level of some of kubrick's best works

20. &rey's rating of the film ¿Teléfono rojo?, volamos hacia Moscú

something great, wit on each moment

21. McOpinionated's rating of the film ¿Teléfono rojo?, volamos hacia Moscú

Ignore the creaky old bits, this is a chilling masterpiece, flawed only Strangelove himself - a comic cartoon character that provides no tension.

22. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film ¿Teléfono rojo?, volamos hacia Moscú

This has one of the greatest screenplays I've ever witnessed! The previous feeling of low-key absurdity present in Kubrick's previous efforts just breaks through screen and hits you in the face with like a right hook. The amount of wit and intelligence here shown at every moment is just outstanding. It's demented in the very best sense of the word.

23. Jorge Lucas.'s rating of the film ¿Teléfono rojo?, volamos hacia Moscú