Valoraciones & Críticas

1. BLUE MADNESS's rating of the film Food

Švankmajer is genius, this is a criticism on how people will eat everything from anything, I won’t think of food the same way after this.

2. Jonathan Kelsall's rating of the film Food

From re-consuming the same breakfast and ordering it again their transformed into a vending machine, hunger so intense that they end up consuming everything in sight and final the consuming of ourselves, body parts and garnished as a high class hors d'oeuvre to a pub lunch. Faces and body parts distorting to eat everything and dispense food, cutlery and serviettes. It's gross and very relatable in Švankmajer's world.

3. angeldromero's rating of the film Food

WATCH THIS RIGHT NOW IF YOU HAVEN'T

4. MisterColo93's rating of the film Food

5. omusubibi's rating of the film Food

6. FISCHER's rating of the film Food

Parfaitement dérangeant ! www.cinefiches.com

7. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Food

4.5 stars. Perhaps overly-schematic and altogether lacking in tenderness, but it should make even the most jaded of viewers smile a crooked smile. As a dialectical commentary upon class struggle it is effective, but no-one watches Švankmajer for the theory, but for the slathering metamorphoses and the biff-boff violence and the SOUNDS! Perfect still chosen for the film.

8. Jack Joseph Kahn's rating of the film Food

This animation is also an all-natural stool softener

9. daniroelleb's rating of the film Food

Actually a really entertaining film, I really enjoyed the stop animation for what it was doing. Also the fact that there was limited dialogue really helped create more tension and wonder in the work i loved the grittiness of film. Jan is great for this kind of works on consumption and how it can shape your everyday person to person interactions

10. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Food

i'm glad i finished my banana bread before supper

11. yesim.tuba's rating of the film Food

It's freakishingly, disturbingly marvelous!

12. Miguel Condeça's rating of the film Food

13. Disa's rating of the film Food

I watched this around 4-5 years ago, my friend asked me to watch to get the main point of the entire movie. it was so fascinating to me, how a 17 minute short movie can describe people and its connection with food - how we always need it, the more we need.

14. Corrado Agnello's rating of the film Food

15. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Food

16. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Food

17. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Food

18. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Food

We're all terribly hungry. I don't think I need to add anything to the interpretation of the short, because it speaks for itself. Švankmajer makes such inventive works of art. The sound is so evocative and disgusting, it adds a lot to this dark portrait of consumerism.

19. Balthaz21's rating of the film Food

20. Arf's rating of the film Food

21. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Food

I'm at a loss for words on this one. I'll like something that can make me laugh one second and cringe the next. It also seems sheds some light on economic disparity in Czechoslovakia during Svankmajer's time period in an original and satirical way.

22. POURAZAR's rating of the film Food