Valoraciones & Críticas

1. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film Frances Ha

4.5/5 - If there's movie this decade with a stronger sense of joie de vivre than Frances Ha, I've yet to see it. This is my first cinematic detour into Baumbach Ave. and the naturalistic-quirkiness/Chaplinesque-bursts-of-audiovisual-expressionism tag team him and Gerwig use to build the character of Frances feels so well realized, it's a crime to try to describe it in the flat textual boredom of a quick Mubi review.

2. Thomas K.'s rating of the film Frances Ha

3. João Martinho's rating of the film Frances Ha

This movie feels like a shelter to our own reflexions, when nobody seems to understand us and anything happens as we want. We feel lost just like Frances, we try to search for a purpose, fail and proceed again. This is life, the life of Frances, our lives, the feeling of not belonging anywhere and being lost, but dealing with it by enjoying life without worries and living one day at a time.[i'm not a real person yet]

4. Helena Santos's rating of the film Frances Ha

Thank you Frances, for being me and the best friend I never and always had. You're the best.

5. vic's rating of the film Frances Ha

I know when to go out and when to stay in, get things done... aaand rewatching Baumbach's beautiful love letter to Truffaut, Godard, Woody, Carax, La Nouvelle Vague, New York, Paris, female friendships, our awkward 20's, and all undateables out there.

6. troopsofdoom's rating of the film Frances Ha

7. Jacques de Villiers's rating of the film Frances Ha

Title may be a reference to Funny Ha Ha. Frances is like a version of Funny’s Marnie with better boy sense & her shit fractionally more in order. I struggle with a vision of working class plight where Gerwig sautés down streets & holidays in Paris. But it's refreshing to see a film where energy & ennui aren't opposites. & kudos to J. Lame, who edits Frances' life in the spirit of a dance she might one day choreograph

8. nona vanis's rating of the film Frances Ha

9. Le Ciné Chez Nico's rating of the film Frances Ha

10. GusLuana's rating of the film Frances Ha

11. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Frances Ha

12. tegarbudi's rating of the film Frances Ha

13. nadnab's rating of the film Frances Ha

14. Laura Alvear Roa's rating of the film Frances Ha

I have a lot to learn about how Frances understands and thinks about love.

15. Aardsy's rating of the film Frances Ha

16. guillermo's rating of the film Frances Ha

Crush on Greta. Are all New Yorkers very much Woody Allen alike? Emotional montage. Great characters construction.

17. riddhi2345678's rating of the film Frances Ha

18. diiiiogorocha's rating of the film Frances Ha

Really cool movie to watch when you don't know what the fuck you're doing with your life.

19. Žymantė Tra's rating of the film Frances Ha

The main character is so relatable you might burst into tears, do something stupid and find yourself in love with the life again.

20. ninotchka's rating of the film Frances Ha

I'm undateable like Frances Ha

21. Adam GR's rating of the film Frances Ha

It's hard to fit into white affluence when you're not the most affluent one. Greta Gerwig is charming, yes.......rich B&W cinematography by Sam Levy.

22. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Frances Ha

A good-hearted movie about that sense of uncertainty, lack of belonging, and straight up weirdness each of feels when trying to get into a properly "adult" life. Very nice.

23. ajapam34's rating of the film Frances Ha

I feel like this movie just gave me a great big teary-eyed hug. Greta Gerwig is wonderful

24. ophi's rating of the film Frances Ha

I'm a sucker for films with genuine chemistry and dynamic between 20 somethings, regularly artist (or so-called artist) students that are just struggling to find out answers about their own identities, future, etc. The relationships and atmosphere surrounding them just build this feeling of confort and empathy through out the film which makes it so worth watching... But few do it well, Frances Ha does it perfectly.