Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

Valoraciones & Críticas

1. Jim's rating of the film Gerry

★★★★ / 35mm / Van Sant’s brilliant, slowly paced film, follows the harrowing dilemma of two naive young men wandering lost in the desert. Van Sant cleverly juxtaposes the unremarkable nature of the two men with their playful banter, nonchalant attitude with the grim reality of their situation. Savides’ seamless cinematography captures the haunting beauty and vastness of the desert as it slowly devours the young men.

2. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Gerry

2.5 Affleck and damon's long sequence of walking towards nowhere, (almost) as if they are walking on thin ice, is the perfect resumé of the entire film. overall it seems there's nothing wrong with it, but also nothing really happens (nothing breaks or changes) - it feels much longer than it really is, and I can't decide if that's a flaw or an advantage. -> great soundtrack, it's a shame it isn't longer.

3. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Gerry

4. wiwitaek's rating of the film Gerry

5. That Geek With The Clip-Ons's rating of the film Gerry

The dullest film I have ever seen! I don't care how visually pretty it is, I don't care that the two leads are in mortal danger because they have no personality. There's nothing interesting about the direction, and I don't care that that's the point, if anything that makes it worse. I like plenty of slow movies, one of my favorite directors is Jim Jarmusch and his films are all about leisure.

6. Viginti_tres's rating of the film Gerry

Literal waste of time and, from the looks of it, money. I just can't get on Gus' wavelength.

7. smndvdcl's rating of the film Gerry

When despair reigns, the silver lining is that melancholy and art make the best of friends. There is so much beauty in this cinematic articulation, even in the unsympathetic ambiguities and that questionable denouement. One of the finest evocations of the wilderness, figuratively and literally. Poetic minimalist cinema that lingers in the mind well after viewing beyond all rational reason.

8. misu's rating of the film Gerry

9. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Gerry

10. James Mackin's rating of the film Gerry

Much more interesting if you think about this as an adaptation of the video game medium.

11. Egoisms's rating of the film Gerry

Supremely tiresome. A failed experiment.

12. -REM-'s rating of the film Gerry

13. ikkini's rating of the film Gerry

14. postblueink's rating of the film Gerry

15. mávros skýlos's rating of the film Gerry

16. EEE333's rating of the film Gerry

Hard to watch it in one sitting, the slowest movie I've seen so far. But wow, that's "moving pictures" boiled down to it's essence

17. anarresti's rating of the film Gerry

Such a masterpiece of cinematography and scene composition. The narrative is mostly told with the landscape. This is a film in which every single shot just fills the screen, and the characters put life and expression into it. With a strong and classic cumplicity with photography and at times some influence from comics. Masterful use of sound and music, that fills the voids with the same character as the motion does.

18. Balthaz21's rating of the film Gerry

19. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Gerry

Two roads diverged in a desert, and they— They took the one less traveled by, And that made all the difference. GERRY is a movie that may try one's patience, but offers rewards of beautifully filmed scenery, audacious long takes, and a coaxing invitation to examine companionship, responsibility, recrimination, regret, and endurance.

20. Horia Constantinescu's rating of the film Gerry

hard to watch, but it's very sad and the emotions you feel during the movie are overwhelming.

21. Pius Strassmann's rating of the film Gerry

22. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Gerry

Double feature this with Dumont's gem TWENTYNINE PALMS. That double feature might be titled: "Get high, Get low."

23. Bekir Tonga's rating of the film Gerry

24. Ender UÇUM's rating of the film Gerry

Olası sürükleyici bir macera filmi çıkacak konuyu; bu kadar minimalist, sakin ve bir o kadar sabırsızlıkla seyrettirebilmek; her yönetmenin harcı değil.