Valoraciones & Críticas

1. cappatrat's rating of the film Cielo de medianoche

2. FFC's rating of the film Cielo de medianoche

I have no problem admitting that I’m a big fan of watching a movie in which a fully bearded Clooney broods, and my main complaint is that that wasn’t the whole enchilada.

3. Palmat's rating of the film Cielo de medianoche

Clooney is a fine actor and director and turns in a good performance as an actor but fails to deliver urgency as a director. The technical merits are strong and the movie looks and sounds like it means business, but the pacing and writing is just too bland. We´ve seen movies like this before and better realized even if I kind of enjoyed the "sad/slowcore" lull the movie has. 2.5 stars

4. vordven's rating of the film Cielo de medianoche

5. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Cielo de medianoche

Two boring stories for the price of one.

6. Yago Oliveira's rating of the film Cielo de medianoche

Um filme fraco. A trama é arrastada, com personagens mal desenvolvidos. Basicamente, é um filme que tenta se sustentar apenas com atores famosos. Acredito que o forte do filme seja sua trilha sonora, que entre vários problemas, consegue se destacar. Já a parte técnica se divide entre cenas boas que retratam a solidão de um dos personagens, e efeitos especiais fracos e cenários vazios de detalhes

7. marciums's rating of the film Cielo de medianoche

8. hubertguillaud's rating of the film Cielo de medianoche

Avec force moyens, Clooney signe une petite fable écologiste et humaniste étirée jusqu'à l'interminable, aussi vide que l'apocalypse, à l'esthétique aussi glaciale qu'un vent polaire.

9. masood's rating of the film Cielo de medianoche

10. msmichel's rating of the film Cielo de medianoche

The perceived dual narrative hurts this film with its split story of a scientist left behind on a dying Earth and a crew of explorers trying to survive a space journey home. Only in the final moments is any clarity really provided and the film is quite the chore to get through. The effects are noteworthy but the scripting and morose performance of Mr. Clooney sink this effort.

11. speedball's rating of the film Cielo de medianoche

12. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Cielo de medianoche

Clooney is not at his best potential here with tHis bleak vision about mortality, world's ending and in the same time new beginning for mankind. That little dose of ambiguity works somehow; is a message for us to stop killing this planet. Those few flashbacks didn't help that much as the main character is poorly described anyway. Unable to find the right angle to appreciate this more, not just the visuals. 6.25

13. ΞRIC B∆Ɖ TASTΞ's rating of the film Cielo de medianoche

14. Ylly's rating of the film Cielo de medianoche

15. Axel's rating of the film Cielo de medianoche

Depressing as shit, but well-made.

16. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Cielo de medianoche

This slogging post-apocalyptic fiction composed of space inanity and uninspired snow routes is a monumental let down (1.5 stars)

17. Miguel A. Reina's rating of the film Cielo de medianoche

[Netflix] A film that feels apathetic in its development, that fails to capture interest in either of its two narrative sections. There are improper uses of characters (the girl) that only have an explanatory, discursive function. There are action scenes that seem like a concession to viewers who expect there to be such scenes in "space" movies. But above all there is an erratic path to a non-existent goal.

18. Juan Jose's rating of the film Cielo de medianoche

Painstakingly unoriginal and slow, with one of the worst scores I have ever listened to. It’s rare to see films assuming such a level of cluelessness from the audience as this one, and as a consequence with such epically clunky expository methods… (facepalm)

19. parlour's rating of the film Cielo de medianoche

They know, oh yes, that it is enough to use a name of appeal to grab spectators, then they can also give the emptiness, the idiot, the already seen but when the audience is already sitting on the sofa the most (worst) is done

20. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Cielo de medianoche

I got 30 minutes in before realizing this shitty reverse Sunshine was wasting my time.

21. Denis Zordan's rating of the film Cielo de medianoche

22. arif's rating of the film Cielo de medianoche

Clooney appears to be having the same issues with reigning in the instinct to over-direct and emphasize the emotional beats of the story. Even though he's trying to bring an elegiacal tone to a story- that's almost an action movie and almost a russian one - what you end up with is an overly saccharine mess. And it all appears to be in the little choices like, say, an unnecessary montage set to Neil Diamond goddamit.

23. lostlevel's rating of the film Cielo de medianoche

It's fine but it can't seem to decide what it wants to be... I think it would have benefited from a little more focus. However I do like what it did there, I think if you've seen as much sci-fi as me you may have seen a lot of this before but it still won me over in the end.

24. lesminho's rating of the film Cielo de medianoche