Valoraciones & Críticas

1. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film I Lived, But... A Biography of Yasujirô Ozu

2. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film I Lived, But... A Biography of Yasujirô Ozu

3. HSBilly's rating of the film I Lived, But... A Biography of Yasujirô Ozu

i have my own kind of "nothingness", my movie time feels nothing if i finished all of his films.

4. Egoisms's rating of the film I Lived, But... A Biography of Yasujirô Ozu

Extremely superficial character analysis by all commentators. I was surprised to learn that the director of the most rigidly choreographed dramas in the canon was a jovial fellow with a proclivity for drink. Ozu brooked no criticism when directing and micro-managed all aspects of his films, down to the slightest gesture of the hand or inflection of speech.

5. James Widdicombe's rating of the film I Lived, But... A Biography of Yasujirô Ozu

This is a great documentary about the greatest director who ever lived. It was interesting to see how Ozu was a strong filmmaker even in his early days. The film made me want to watch all of Ozu's films even more. I can't wait to continue experiencing the works of this Japanese master.