Valoraciones & Críticas

1. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Sinfonía infernal

Hieronymus Bosch via Bob Godfrey (himself no stranger to smut, although his scribbly style of animation is the reminder here) in this fairly amusing five minutes of Dantean cheek which recalls The Summoner's Tale sequence from Pasolini's Canterbury Tales full of it's devilish fiery farts. It's rude because it can be; there ends it's raison e'tre or more accurately that should be the other way around.

2. Juan's rating of the film Sinfonía infernal

3. DrFirestone's rating of the film Sinfonía infernal

This is a trippy, a bit surreal and humorous experience, the visual style is interesting. Nothing groundbreaking or profoundly deep is to be found here, still, I would say it is worth spending the 5 minutes it requires, and if you appreciate experimental and unique films, then give it a try.

4. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Sinfonía infernal

"But a beautiful body is only superficial, remember it dear."

5. Alvilalt's rating of the film Sinfonía infernal

6. Kamran's rating of the film Sinfonía infernal

Major metaphorical mumbo jumbo. 74/100 - Good

7. Pango's rating of the film Sinfonía infernal

Pretentious and terribly drawn.

8. captainfez's rating of the film Sinfonía infernal

"My name is Mastro, I'm wily and smell bad. I'm a brute and I want to have you." [ANGELIC BONING INTENSIFIES]

9. lou.'s rating of the film Sinfonía infernal

à Walerian je préfère Valéry!

10. tinderness's rating of the film Sinfonía infernal

Es scheint, als wäre das Schlimmste weder Himmel noch Hölle, sondern die Verneinung der Normalität von beiden. So stehen sie einander gegenüber und geben sich der Lust hin.

11. Ludovic72's rating of the film Sinfonía infernal

Plutôt amusante, cette rencontre improbable entre le ciel et l'enfer ! Le graphisme et l'animation assez sommaires (contrebalancés par quelques jolis effets de couleurs et par la voix d'Yves Robert) ne nuisent pas vraiment au résultat, grâce à un rythme soutenu. La scène décrivant la famille de diables et leurs occupations douteuses mérite le détour. Mais pourquoi ne pas montrer aussi le quotidien des anges ? (3,5)

12. FISCHER's rating of the film Sinfonía infernal

Une vision de la Genèse bien sympathique ! www.cinefiches.com

13. Théophile Robert's rating of the film Sinfonía infernal

It's worst than an edgy highschool art project.

14. BUSTER TIERNEY's rating of the film Sinfonía infernal

Un vrai beau petit péché de Boro ! Amusant d'entendre Yves Robert ! Film peut-être un peu paresseux, comme un panda, mais au diable les "jolies" finitions pour un tel sujet !

15. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Sinfonía infernal

Didn't knew what this was all about as I was watching it, and all these drawings seemed like something. I mean it's Borowcyzk - he did some animation before directing live-action and usually has some eroticism feel in with his works.

16. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Sinfonía infernal