Valoraciones & Críticas

1. nona vanis's rating of the film King Kong

king kong kalo dielus dagunya ngorok

2. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film King Kong

3. Adam Whybray's rating of the film King Kong

Admittedly I didn't attentively watch all of it so I'm being a little unfair, but it cemented my belief that directors shouldn't remake films they loved as children. If you are to make a film from a book you loved as a child, honour those childish impressions with rigorous honesty (as with Švankmajer and 'Alice' or Ruiz and 'Treasure Island') rather than thinking "what would I enjoy if I saw this as a child today?"

4. Semaj Rose's rating of the film King Kong

Andy Serkis is a phenomenal motion capture actor, but that doesn't excuse how boring and unnecessary this film is to slog through. Why is Jack Black in it? So they can make fat jokes? Probably. Regardless he's awful as is everyone else. It's like no one wanted to be there. Just like no one wanted a third version of a film that wasn't interesting to begin with. Let King Kong die plea... Oh wait they made another one?

5. Camille Franche's rating of the film King Kong

6. FISCHER's rating of the film King Kong

Il semblerait que Jackson ait pris bien plus de plaisir à faire vivre ses monstrueuses créatures rampantes et belliqueuses, grouillant au fin fond d'un ravin, que son historique et légendaire singe géant... www.cinefiches.com

7. aurkihnowe's rating of the film King Kong

The original kong (what i can remember) was screen magic....here, tho the cgi glut exposes the magician's tricks, and not even the fresh off lotr direction of jackson, the antic "charm" (he has his moments, here and there) of Jack Black, nor the brittle beauty and grace of Watts can save this HUGE steaming pile from it's own excess....

8. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film King Kong

9. film_lies101's rating of the film King Kong

Damn. The CGI has not aged well, this was an exercise in tedium. Pretty sure I saw tons of blackface, wtf Peter Jackson?

10. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film King Kong

It is understandable that an ape want to run into the sunset with Naomi Watts, who is timeless in this film. At times a loving homage and expansion to the 1933 film with better written characters that go deeper into why they are on the boat but the overkill of CGI ruin the film and Kong lacks the soul of the original as the film is more interested putting characters into peril making it too brutal for its own good.

11. pluviosity's rating of the film King Kong

I love Jack Black, I really do, but hell, he ruined everything in this movie. But as messy as it was, it still got story going on, and I love Peter Jackson's little homage to the 1933 version.

12. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film King Kong

My mother retreated early from the film, and since I had already seen it, I followed her out and asked her what was wrong. Tears streaming down her face, she said "I hate that fuckin' movie!" (Single best review of anything ever)

13. Daniel S.'s rating of the film King Kong

Without a doubt, the extended version is a masterpiece.

14. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film King Kong

Una storia che ormai conosciamo tutti, ma che personalmente apprezzo sempre. E' un film bello da vedere, senza impegno, con effetti speciali di grande effetto ed un cast che si fa apprezzare.

15. Matthew's rating of the film King Kong

Skull Island: An Exciting Place to Visit.

16. lou.'s rating of the film King Kong

I should probably say: what amazing VFX. Yeah, but hell no, they're not that good and this remake pisses me off — not to mention I hardly stand Naomi Watts.

17. Steve G.'s rating of the film King Kong

The fall probably didn't help either.

18. Barış Akpınar's rating of the film King Kong

There is not enough 'words' to feed humans' greed.

19. Kevin's rating of the film King Kong

Peter Jackson sure can direct those CGI animators.

20. Aditya Watts's rating of the film King Kong

21. John von Seneca's rating of the film King Kong

22. smndvdcl's rating of the film King Kong

How to butcher a classic.

23. Jason's rating of the film King Kong

24. James Mackin's rating of the film King Kong

Andy Serkis does a good job, but otherwise, meh.