Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

Valoraciones & Críticas

1. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Luna

interesting concept, boring execution

2. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film Luna

3. Will's rating of the film Luna

Yeah, good. Felt like a spiritual predecessor to Ex Machina. Sam Rockwell is great

4. Tamás Rolfesz's rating of the film Luna

5. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Luna

Si Sam ketemu Sam ketemu Sam lagi ketemu Sam yang lainnya ketemu Si Sam juga.

6. zi's rating of the film Luna

See, I don't get it. The moon is not so far away. If we are advanced enough to be mining up there, it makes no sense to me, at all, that someone would be alone there for three years. I can't get past stuff like that.

7. Nate's rating of the film Luna

3.5 stars if I could give half-stars, but sure, let's round up. I didn't mind the overt homage to 2001, Solaris, and Alien (and maybe Sky Crawlers). Spacey is perfectly cast as creepy robot, Gerty with a smiley face. I loved the vibe and the visuals, and Rockwell's performance; the plotting feels underbaked, though. I was expecting a final twist or two, but.... nope. Or, as Gerty would put it: :(

8. Nathanael Draper's rating of the film Luna

One thing this film does very smartly is put a significant plot twist towards the beginning. It is in the characters dealing with the fallout from this twist that makes the film interesting.

9. Sin título.'s rating of the film Luna

10. Epinephrin's rating of the film Luna

Slow, too allergorical for me. I liked the voice of Kevin Spacey though. The film didn't surprise me with anything.

11. Senem Göcmen's rating of the film Luna

The atmosphere and good production design (especially for a first time director and small budget film) offer little consolidation for the week plot and character setup. The plot twists are executed sloppily and become foreseeable. The take on the genre and questions on humanity are using standard sci-fi elements, which makes this piece feel like a blueprint.

12. Shawnmubi's rating of the film Luna

Compelling yet claustrophobic film. Sam Rockwell was excellent in this movie.

13. Stefano Pedrocchi's rating of the film Luna

properly conceived pile of garbage II

14. liv@liv's rating of the film Luna

it felt like a disappointing episode of black mirror, and the skins cameo didn't help. i just thought it wasn't very clever and found no reason to overlook the shoddy visual effects,

15. alvin leong's rating of the film Luna

Odyssey or Oddity? The young lad makes a fair stab at a riposte to Kubrick's 2001,and is certainly not as ridiculous as Carpenter's Dark Star. But ultimately it is a little forced and doesn't have the natural ease of dad's musical sci-fi space ramblings...promising rather than prophetic.

16. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Luna

Sam Rockwell should get any role he wants, ever; all he has to do is show them Moon.

17. The Macho King's rating of the film Luna

18. Mike Jempson's rating of the film Luna

What an absorbing, chilling movie, held together by Rockwell and the sinister greyness of the lunar landscape. It's truncated ending showed a lack of nerve - or was that a pitch for a sequel? Sci-fi is not usually my preferred genre, so I ignored Moon on its first outing, but it had me thinking back to the ORIGINAL, great Solaris.

19. McOpinionated's rating of the film Luna

Really enjoyable. A lot of the time I forgot about what Rockwell was having to do - which was very impressive. I was delighted I'd not had spoilers, so the plot was a nice surprise. Moody style/music. The interactions were a little wooden, but then that was in keeping with Sam's character (given his past decisions and suitability for lonely job). So was his selfishness. Bit slow in catching on, but.

20. fearraigh's rating of the film Luna

It goes out of its way to be derivative - even using the same Eurostile typeface as 2001 - and at times comes dangerously close to collapsing under all of it. Even so, Jones' debut film is an intelligent low-budget gem. A moving account of Sam's growing awareness of existence, and its corollary, mortality. Mansell's score is great too.

21. Robert H's rating of the film Luna

A haunting and moving film which felt strange to watch this so soon after The Martian, which took survival down a whole different path. Captivating visual effects and beautiful piano music throughout. Keep an eye on the credits too - the film is copyright "lunar industries" which is unnerving!

22. Draughtsman Without Contract's rating of the film Luna

23. Paul Arthur's rating of the film Luna

This is the second time I’ve watched this film since seeing it in the cinema when it came out and I underestimated how good it was! Sam Rockwell is fantastic in what is a beautifully harrowing and surreal sci fi classic. Proving the genre doesn’t need to be all action - this film is subtle and powerful.

24. stevesher1951's rating of the film Luna

Proves that you do not need a huge CGI budget to make an intelligent sci fi film. Very good.