Valoraciones & Críticas

1. thomasjeff16's rating of the film Luna

Sammy Rockwell is brilliant as always.

2. IsmailBakry's rating of the film Luna

surprisingly great plot, well-acted, but not the most convincing.

3. Leon Heim's rating of the film Luna

The story itself is great and highly inspirational. Not as good as 2001, but definitely worth being watched (and discussed). Having seen 2001 is recommended before getting into this one.

4. maravicente's rating of the film Luna

One of the best sci-fi movies ever made.

5. Pedro C. Alencastro's rating of the film Luna

In the beginning, I thought this was going to be a dumb movie, but it really surprised me.

6. film_lies101's rating of the film Luna

sure it's derivative but it's so confidently and assuredly directed

7. riraru's rating of the film Luna

Of course a great movie - he's David Bowie's son …

8. Marie Laforge's rating of the film Luna

One of the best Science-Fi movies ever.

9. joeviperez@gmail.com's rating of the film Luna

One of the best sci-fi movie filmed, if not the best, in the last times....Underrated as other hidden jewels such as "Even Horizon" Moon suppose the promising debut of Duncan Jones...Son of David Bowie..

10. Dr. Q's rating of the film Luna

Good, but somehow inconsitent and not too convincing

11. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film Luna

Eine nie gehörte Science-Fiction-Vision! Krasse Geschichte. Toll gemacht auch die Darstellung der Persönlichkeitsentwicklung von Sam über die 3 Jahre seiner Anwesenheit. Auch interessant, dass wir wohl ohne unglücklich zu sein nicht existieren können.

12. Daniele Usai's rating of the film Luna

13. sobczynski's rating of the film Luna

Not bad, not bad at all. Sometimes the movie feels a litte clumsy, story and acting are good though.

14. Achim Grün's rating of the film Luna

The good parts: The movie is quite entertaining and the imagery from the moon surface are somehow exceptional. But then there is the plot... There are already SO many movies out there with exactly this plot it starts to bore me increlibly. I guess Shyamalan started the hype about this type of plot and I have to say now: Hollywood, it is enough!

15. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Luna

Jones constructs an extraordinary situation and develops his character in exposing him to exceptional circumstances. I especially like the behaviour of Gerty with its obvious references to Stanley Kubrick's HAL 9000.

16. RadiantFlux's rating of the film Luna

Loved Sam Rockwell's performance(s).

17. odabadaber's rating of the film Luna

Duncan Jones hat damit einen jener Filme geschaffen, die sich ihren Platz auf der Top-Liste der 'Brainfuck'-Filme verdient haben. Moon ist ein intergalaktisches Kammerspiel, das auch vor philosophischen Fragen keinen Halt macht. Sam Rockwell ist brilliant und fasziniert über die gesamte Spielzeit! Absolut sehenswert!

18. Sammel Menschskostüm's rating of the film Luna

Und wieder mal ein Film ohne deutsche untertitel. ärgerlich...

19. Accept No Substitutions's rating of the film Luna

Writing and acting were amazing, but the directing was pretty bad.

20. oncel's rating of the film Luna

21. Wightwick's rating of the film Luna

Had no idea what to expect, and didn´t see the plot coming at all. Definitely a high five from me.

22. damone88's rating of the film Luna

Cool, I guess. But it didn't really make any impression at all, and I can't see how it ever can.

23. Hati Le's rating of the film Luna

From all the movies about space, this has to be my favorite.

24. Ayinde Anderson's rating of the film Luna