Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

Valoraciones & Críticas

1. correy baldwin's rating of the film Luna

A decent idea with a terrible script.

2. Tiago F. Silva's rating of the film Luna

3. Pymo's rating of the film Luna

In space nobody can here your inner voices...

4. James Sheather's rating of the film Luna

A truly powerfully emotional homage to the sci-fi genre and pioneers such as Ridley Scott and Kubrick.

5. Yayo's rating of the film Luna

If I had a clone, would I became a clone?

6. yayo's rating of the film Luna

Lo máximo. Sistema posible. Futuro posible.

7. spiderliliez's rating of the film Luna

For one, it's odd why they'd call their moonbase "Sarang" which means "Love" in Korean. Strangely, nothing was mentioned about Korea or anything in the movie. Regardless, it's a unique story and reminds me a lot of "Gravity".

8. unearthly_red's rating of the film Luna

Solaris meets 2001 meets conspiracy theorists? It's not too bad though.

9. TheCinemaAdventurist's rating of the film Luna

Makes you grateful for things in life.

10. Fernada's rating of the film Luna

no me convence. aunque, por la idea central.. esta pudo haber sido mejor.

11. ig_____or's rating of the film Luna

Ok film but, from what I read, I was expecting something way, way better than this. The special effects on the lunar machinery didn't convince, and the interior scenarios were uninspired. GERTY was plain boring, not even Kevin Spacey's voice could save it. I also didn't think that Sam Rockwell was that great, and the script was not ambitions, considering it dealt with a subject like cloning. So, kind of a letdown.

12. subtonal's rating of the film Luna

Um...isn't this just a complete rip off of 2001??

13. jl jsprs's rating of the film Luna

This movie was a plesant surprise, I was expecting a sci-fi snorefest but I was so captivated and impressed. All the acting is superb.

14. simon hobkirk's rating of the film Luna

This film was intriguing, lyrical and as sci-fi goes, very believable, mixing nods and winks to Kubrick (its detailed and panoramic loneliness) and Hitchcock (how does the intrigue angle pan out?), touches of paranoia like in 'Coma' or 'Soylent Green'... in short a memorable film.

15. Jason Joseph's rating of the film Luna

Sam Rockwell 10/10. Ridiculous.

16. bulletshaundakin's rating of the film Luna

dont work why!! ???????? ffs this web site is wank !

17. hannakat's rating of the film Luna

Pretty neat. Not mind-blowing or anything, but film doesn't always have to be.

18. Olivia Hellder's rating of the film Luna

awesome! had long I have not seen a sci-fi so good

19. Boshky's rating of the film Luna

I found the movie enjoyable :) Different than what I had anticipated, though I had heard that this was a "smaller" film. Even though you could see the plot from miles away, I think that it was presented in a manner that was engaging as opposed to corny. Props to Sam Rockwell for a memorable performance!

20. Fernando Marturet's rating of the film Luna

Te demuestra como se puede hacer una buena peli de ciencia ficcion sin tanto presupuesto, ni super efectos

21. Juan Vargas's rating of the film Luna

Beautiful, sparse....and a one man show featuring a strong performance by the very talented Sam Rockwell. Oh, and the score performed by Clint Mansell; Utter Genius.

22. Kyle Walker's rating of the film Luna

I really want to watch this movie. Tempted to buy it off of iTunes.

23. Silvo's rating of the film Luna

Very, very good. And quite depressing.

24. Will Neibergall's rating of the film Luna

Duncan Jones did a great job on his directorial debut, performances by Sam Rockwell and Kevin Spacey are fantastic...really a great film.