Valoraciones & Críticas

1. Nuno Marques's rating of the film Ocean's 8

2. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Ocean's 8

A consistently fun watch, despite some flaws

3. Tiago José Mateus Cardoso's rating of the film Ocean's 8

The cast can't save this film. Bad writing, dumb plot, extremely superficial. Doesn't even deserve a full star

4. nona vanis's rating of the film Ocean's 8

iya iya hacker iyaaaaaaaaaaa

5. Log Lady's rating of the film Ocean's 8

I don't consider the male-centric remake of the male-centric original particularly good, but it's still a hell of a lot cooler than this. Ocean's 8 is just mainly boring and lacks oomph and an interesting point of view. Without them, it's not really worth sitting on your ass for nearly two hours.

6. spAce_'s rating of the film Ocean's 8

"Whatever happens tonight, I want you to remember one thing: you are not doing this for me. You are not doing this for you. Somewhere out there is an eight-year-old girl lying in bed, dreaming of being a criminal. Let's do this for her."

7. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Ocean's 8

Mar'19 Love the cast - always an honor to see Cate Blanchett and Helena Carter - wish Soderbergh directed this though - needed better filmmaking, tbh this is as poor as filmmaking gets IMO. Only gets points for Blanchett's meticulous work - every posture, every look masterfully executed. Seems like B-roll footage with the ladies :(

8. Adam GR's rating of the film Ocean's 8

Does Sandra Bullock even act anymore? Cate Blanchett's character was pointless, beside giving off BDE. An ego piece for the two of them. The rest of the cast was played with but given no real dues. It would be good if it were interesting, but it never boils past the fact that NOW ALL WOMEN are doing a caper movie. No ingenuity, stunted direction and narrative. I couldn't help but feel bad for George Clooney's face.

9. Afonso Castro's rating of the film Ocean's 8

10. Elena's rating of the film Ocean's 8

11. pluviosity's rating of the film Ocean's 8

Surprisingly,not as bad as I thought,still enjoyable in some percentage,and a not too-Helena Bonham Carter Helena Bonham Carter was fun. The actors got quite good chemistry, something an all-star studded castline rare to have,but still it's annoying how the movie trying hard to be so "female", the script was basically a shot-to-shot remake,with the last 30 minutes was just painful,almost all was James Corden's fault.

12. lucia lurzo's rating of the film Ocean's 8

13. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Ocean's 8

14. FCC 86's rating of the film Ocean's 8

15. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Ocean's 8

16. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Ocean's 8

It's one of those films where I don't care if it's good or bad, I just wanted to see Rihanna act and watch an all female cast just for the hell of it.

17. SpacePirate's rating of the film Ocean's 8

Great cast that deserved a better script than this. Everyone has good chemistry here but the whole thing winds up to be...meh. Even the heist itself is vanilla. Hopefully if there is a sequel in the works they realize the potential magic that lies here and come up with a better story for these ladies. Wanted to love it, but its just so-so. 2.5 stars

18. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Ocean's 8

I mean, Rihanna and Helena ♥

19. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Ocean's 8

20. Dan's rating of the film Ocean's 8

This was a joy. Bullock and Blanchett are tremendous fun, Riri's presence is enough and I don't think I've ever enjoyed Hathaway like this. I need a sequel but I don't need Awkwafina.

21. Stein Ove Lien's rating of the film Ocean's 8

22. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Ocean's 8

it really got me hooked si merita mult mai mult de 2,6 /// literally dont know what i liked more? riri being a stoner hacker girl? the POOPER SCOOPER? the amazing soundtrack (va mai amintiti coae de BOSSY?)?? all them crazy celeb cameos? i fell in luv with the overall O P U L E N C E of the movie chiar a fost super blana

23. Gabrielė Norkūnaitė's rating of the film Ocean's 8

If anyone wants some fun they should just watch an interview with Cate Blanchett and Sarah Paulson

24. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Ocean's 8

why rihanna so fucking hot when she's wearing a red dress??

← Previous 1 3 4 5