Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

Valoraciones & Críticas

1. SMCC100's rating of the film Paranoid Park

Never trust a skater boy. Just ask Avril Lavigne.

2. Luccas's rating of the film Paranoid Park

I found it really interesting and engaging. It was also fairly disjointed and surprisingly slow for a movie of this length. I enjoyed it for the most part

3. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Paranoid Park

It's a shame that the acting is sometimes SO bad because the directorial style would work well with natural performances that were actually good. Van Sant knows how to nonchalantly film things with a seeming lack of focus while also ensuring that the viewer is taking in the right details, be it dialogue or character interactions, or even just a look from someone.

4. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Paranoid Park

Didn't resonate with me too much but I love how natural the dialogue and the story flows from the journaled perspective of Alex.

5. Misty's rating of the film Paranoid Park

My 2nd viewing. Warning bells should have sounded because I could not remember much, if anything, from the 1st. A ponderous film - and not in a good way. The female characters were cardboard cutouts and were by turns hilarious for it and excruciating to watch. Did not finish watching.

6. daneshka martinez's rating of the film Paranoid Park

Paranoid Park was quite an interesting movie. I enjoyed how the movie was narrated as he was writing in his journal. It gave it a much more personal touch into him revealing his darkest secret. The scene with the security guard and the train really drew me in and left me shocked. The movie moves in many curves not really going into any specific order which makes it more interesting to watch. Would totally watch again

7. ydpopov@gmail.com's rating of the film Paranoid Park

Captures the experience of an affluent adolescent boy dealing with an unspeakable horror. We should all have a friend like Macy. She literally pulls him back with her heart and her bicycle. All the other people in Alex’s life were like ships passing in the night which they will turn out to be when he looks back decades later. Van Sant at his best.

8. Rashad Buchanan's rating of the film Paranoid Park

Paranoid park overall was actually pretty good. I liked the aspect of how Alex was narrating the story like it was a book report. However in reality, he was trying to tell the darkest secret of his life. I especially enjoyed how all the characters interacted and got deep with one another. Extremely touching. Would watch again!

9. Kenneth Gentry's rating of the film Paranoid Park

"There's something that happened to me."

10. conny's rating of the film Paranoid Park

a calmly gentle and perceptive film, beautifully crafted in every respect: the adults are kept at arms length too. i feel Van Sant tops this with Elephant, but it doesn't matter as they are both entries in this poets collection. if there is an issue, its the ending - what happens to the security guard? the look on his face as he was dying. but maybe he was a metaphor for changes to come anyway? great soundtrack.

11. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Paranoid Park

This was the third time I watched Paranoid Park, and yet it felt like something I've never seen before. I remembered the camera shots, the story, but I had forgotten everything around it, the editing, the impressionist photography, the strange choice of songs for a skateboarding movie. But I guess this is what true nostalgia is about: you never understand what you've lost until it's gone forever.

12. Hugo's rating of the film Paranoid Park

13. Pegarange's rating of the film Paranoid Park

8/10. It will hypnotize you with its trippy, dream-like atmosphere, charm you with its lo-fi aesthetics and fascinate you with its non-linear storytelling.

14. msmichel's rating of the film Paranoid Park

Van Zant's brief experimental phase (Gerry, Elephant, Last Days) seemed to come to an end with this dreamlike arty film concerning a murder tied to a young skater. Shot with precision and beauty by Christopher Doyle and Rain Kathy Li . Van Sant's adaptation of the Blake Nelson novel is short on linear plotting but tells an interesting tale none the less.

15. Andi's rating of the film Paranoid Park

Lovely cinematography and fun to watch, but not much else to it.

16. Andreea's rating of the film Paranoid Park

Teenagers at their finest. As always, when there's a crime present I get more interested in that even if the film is not at all about it. I know that it's my problem, but I can't really focus on anything else but the murder!! You know how they say, it's not you, it's me.

17. I.Camera's rating of the film Paranoid Park

Bresson in the skate park, with mixed results. The use of amateur actors is only half-successful, and the lead, Gabe Nevins, is probably not up to the task, his lack of any physical presence requiring intrusive off-screen narration to convey his thoughts. Paranoid Park does avoid cliche in its naturalistic depiction of the skate scene, but doesn't know whether to tell or show, so ends up doing both at the same time.

18. Vincent's rating of the film Paranoid Park

19. Juan Javier's rating of the film Paranoid Park

No está mal, pero más de un momento son innecesarios.

20. Marach Adipalin's rating of the film Paranoid Park

Can I have more films with unreliable teen as the narrator?!

21. dionysus67's rating of the film Paranoid Park

Could have been an insightful and melancholic portrait -as it clearly intended to be- of the teenage mind-set and subcultures, yet it lets itself down through unfortunate decisions on narrativity. Both the slow-motion shots, the grainy, as if of documentary footage, sequences plus the musical ironies fail to add to what the paucity of the teenagers aims to reveal. Some fine moments on moral empathy do not suffice.

22. Michael H. CLAES's rating of the film Paranoid Park

VAN SANT is talented with images, music & storytelling. A unique & awesome STYLE. This film gives a strong & long lasting emotion on innocence, teenagehood, damage done by parents divorce === VAN SANT est fort avec les images, la musique & raconter 1 histoire. Il a un STYLE impressionnant & unique. Ce film donne une émotion forte & durable sur l'innocence, l'adolescence, les dommages causés par le divorce des parents

23. Alex Flores's rating of the film Paranoid Park

Give it a little time and it will go from stone to precious gem.

24. abyantama's rating of the film Paranoid Park