Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

Valoraciones & Críticas

1. lovecraftsdaughter's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

2. paris.gemini.pg's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

52/100 (3 yıl önce burdan verdiğim 95 puanımı hiç tereddüt etmeden silip 52'ye düşürdüm. Soyguna katılmaya çalışan bir köstebek içeren, karşı tezi olmaksızın bir sürü homofobik-ırkçı karakter içeren, 90 dakikalık filmde 50 dk anı + 10 dk işkence içeren ve başka onlarca mantık hatası olan bir filme inanılmaz yüksek vermişim. Kendimden acaip utanıyorum. Kesinlikle Tarantino'nun en kötü filmi. Açıklaması yorumumda...)

4. Mango's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

This movie set the tone for Tarantino's filmography. With excellent dialogue, fantastic actors and a wicked soundtrack, it has shown what Quentin was capable of with his great knowledge and love for films and it gave the neo-noir, mafia-esque movies resurge in popularity again in the 90s.

5. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

6. sofiazelaya's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

7. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

8. Brian's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Mr Whiiite!!! (Jesse Pinkmans Voice)

9. Absentia's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

10. Catarina Fernandes's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

I've been so addicted to Malcolm in the Middle these days that I've been delaying some punk-ass movies that I've been wanting to see for ages. Maybe I'll rewatch it with subtitles, one of these days, but I liked it. There's no cool-action like Tarantino's action. To be fair, not as strong or solid as Pulp Fiction, but very enternaining in a way that Pulp doesn't seem to be.

11. paradise lost's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

It's been a fun ride with this movie. Brutal. Brilliant. Classic. Wonderful dose of violence. Great choice of soundtrack with the bloody ear scene. Irony and black humour elements.

12. Ale Sabatini's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Film debole, ma con un suo stile

13. Kornovska's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

"She put the lime in the coconut, she drank them both up." Excellent film non-linéaire. Un peu exagéré par moments, mais la tension est maintenue jusqu'à la fin. Impressionnant pour un premier film.

14. Feellikeanumber's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

10/10 That's what i call a great first feautre! Instantly quotable dialoges, well-written characters, unlinear story. Tarantino is, without a doubt, one of the greatest screenwriters working today.

15. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Meglio ****/ Una sceneggiatura a prova di bomba, un film che contiene già tutto quello che di buono c'è nel cinema di Tarantino. Culto!

16. Zak.HunterGilbert's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

17. luciadurden's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Too perfect at the same time as misogyny.

18. Nicholas Gregory's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Tarantino's dialogue is often annoying as fuck. Even for comedy, his (often sexualized) rants are the asshole/alpha cliche, the rest a rambling geek that dorks about the trivial and monotonous details of something... two types of males I hate. His exchanges sound like he isn't around actual people much. I've talked to this type before and wished they were born with a vagina for real convo. Much like Tarantino.

19. 9DarkMistress2's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Not my favorite film from my FAVORITE DIRECTOR

20. marcabranca's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

of course I love this, i'm 19

21. NUGA's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Perhaps with more scenes like the "stuck in the middle" ear cutting part, where great cinema was shot, I wouldn't flinch in adoring this movie more. Though it is clear from the start that a style is present, and the script is fresh, and clever, the same i couldn't say for the film-making . He obviously knew what he was doing, but in one way or another e kept reserved. Overall a satisfying viewing experience.

22. belemir's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

23. camilladej's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

24. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

It was entertaining, but it didn't click for me. Too much blood all over some great cast tho. Movies with no strong female characters are kinda hard for me to take. But it's definitely a Tarantino's movie: sharp and twisty.