Valoraciones & Críticas

1. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Resident Evil 3: Extinción

la filmu asta m am ascuns cu carla 20 de minute in baia din mall vitan ca sa ne sneakuim dupa ce incepea fiindca n aveam 15 ani sau cat trebuia sa avem ca sa ne vanda ratatii aia bilete si am realizat ca alice e de fapt femeia suprema si lara croft este doar o arheoloaga ratata

2. Christian Martin's rating of the film Resident Evil 3: Extinción

Starting here all resident evil movies are unnecessary and unwatchable.

3. Samuel Spione's rating of the film Resident Evil 3: Extinción

I'm gonna say it: for what this is, it ain't bad. It's not as pretty as its prequels, but the third installment finds a balance in the hyperactive insanity that makes it way more fun than the first two. Jovovich acts with surprising moments of emotional nuance - impressive, given the cardboard "pretty face" nature of the role. I wish people recognized her as a more legitimate actress.

4. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Resident Evil 3: Extinción

5. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Resident Evil 3: Extinción

Re-watched last night as part of doing a marathon on the series. Kinda had the MAD MAX 2 vibe a little.

6. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Resident Evil 3: Extinción

Better action scenes, editing and cinematography than the second film. The Walking Dead look disgusting again and has better make-up too. That annoying comic relief from the first sequel finally gets his well-deserved fate. The idea of birds feasting on infected flesh and becoming themselves killer birds is good realized. Iain Glen gets more to do and leaves an impression. Predictable as hell.

7. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Resident Evil 3: Extinción

Resident Evil Marathon, Hour 5.4: The world is a wasteland. A sinister cabal of evil elites create subpar clones of the first Project to save themselves, while mindless, bloodthirsty former humans writhe at the gates. Those of us remaining seek refuge, but are besieged by poor CGI and fight choreography. Who scrubbed Milla's face? Who is she? Why is she superhuman? I wonder if any residuals went to K-Mart.

8. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Resident Evil 3: Extinción

The Birds of the Living Dead 0 x MadMax Jovovich 1

9. Nicole Richie's rating of the film Resident Evil 3: Extinción

10. msmichel's rating of the film Resident Evil 3: Extinción

Third entry in the series is a weaker one with a less inspired plot and delivers far less on the action as well. The crow sequence is quite impressive but the film never rises to that level again for the rest of its runtime. This is a series that always delivers a cliffhanger ending and this one is no exception on that front. Even Jovovich looks a little bored this time around.

11. Steve G.'s rating of the film Resident Evil 3: Extinción

The cross between Mad Max, The Fury and The Birds we never knew we needed.

12. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Resident Evil 3: Extinción

13. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Resident Evil 3: Extinción

*Let's move the place to Nevada & kill Las Vegas*

14. João R.'s rating of the film Resident Evil 3: Extinción

This franchise, by its third installment, has yet to create a favorable movie. While "Extinction" sacrifices the somewhat eerie scenery of its preceders it manages to expand the universe, bringing some interesting ideas along the way. Nevertheless, it's as inconsistent and ugly as expected.

15. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Resident Evil 3: Extinción

i like the infected crows as much as the next resident evil fan but that was a bit much.

16. mlstrx's rating of the film Resident Evil 3: Extinción

17. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Resident Evil 3: Extinción

this is actually a short story, but they make it like a long story.

18. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Resident Evil 3: Extinción

The only chapter I wanna skip in the marathon! Thumbs down!

19. Stuart Baulk's rating of the film Resident Evil 3: Extinción

Zombie Crows.. K-Mart... seriously? This film is a mess. Definitely the worst in the series. I give it 1 star for Milla only.

20. willythesalesman's rating of the film Resident Evil 3: Extinción

the series certainly has it's feel but it's a shame that the whole series is practically pointless

21. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Resident Evil 3: Extinción

22. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Resident Evil 3: Extinción

2 and a half stars. (cause I liked the Mad Max vibes)

23. FailedImitator's rating of the film Resident Evil 3: Extinción

By far my favourite in the series.