MUBI'de daha iyi deneyim için, tarayıcını güncelle.

Valoraciones & Críticas

1. DenoResandono's rating of the film Simón del desierto

With this movie, director Luis Bunuel succeeds to give me a (biblical) cinematic miracle. He tackled the religion subject with a satire or social commentary. Rather than taunt it with an extreme prejudice, he took me to question the complexity of religion with his eccentric style. What is "devotion to God"? Will I go to the heaven? Only his audience can answer it. The ending is the most Bunuel thing I've ever seen...

2. manuelveigas's rating of the film Simón del desierto

3. SICAKBOK's rating of the film Simón del desierto

4. ozan y.'s rating of the film Simón del desierto

etli örtüsü kendine ağır gelen münzevi bir adamın derisinden sıyrılışı

5. Iulian's rating of the film Simón del desierto

6. misu's rating of the film Simón del desierto

7. Pancho Legaspi's rating of the film Simón del desierto

i'd give into Pinal's temptation. great and fun meditation around spirituality, devotion and modern times.

8. ceknklsn's rating of the film Simón del desierto

70/100 (Önceden çok seviyordum. Şimdi aklı selim bir şekilde izledim. Tek bir ironi üzerine kurulu deizm sevdasından öteye gidememiş meğersem. Ben bu filmi ateist yapıda zannediyordum. Ancak malesef mucizelere olumlu bir bakış var. Tek sorun da bu değil. O yobaz adamı eleştiri sahneleri yetersiz, kadının şeytan gözükmesi hoş değildi. Bazı saçmalıklar da var. Yine de sonu özelinde Bunuel sürrealizmi akıyor..)

9. 4dvideo's rating of the film Simón del desierto

10. Justin's rating of the film Simón del desierto

11. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Simón del desierto

12. Pedro Ramos's rating of the film Simón del desierto

13. vizija's rating of the film Simón del desierto

14. fahmi khoirussani's rating of the film Simón del desierto

begini lho people kalo mau bikin film yg (kalo tida mengolok-olok, ya setidaknya) mempertanyakan agama. cc: bill maher, richard dawkins

15. Ioan Bănculescu's rating of the film Simón del desierto

bunuele fa-l mai lung data viitoare

16. lbunuel's rating of the film Simón del desierto

The Evangel According to Luis Buñuel. Short and precise, the film questions the proximity between hedonism and asceticism, religious belief and nihilism. Hilarious, but you have to be blind not to take it seriously.

17. cabrapreta's rating of the film Simón del desierto

18. dionysus67's rating of the film Simón del desierto

Human history told as a theological tale, tinged with the usual blasphemous sting by Bunuel. This is a sublime venture into renunciation and asceticism, told with bravura, wit, humor and wry intelligence. The incarnations of the Devil take the usual shape but the leap forward to secular modernization culminates in an ingenious dance sequence that functions both as a confirmation and refutation of Christian theology!

19. Faysal Kadow's rating of the film Simón del desierto

An off the wall, profound film about the worthiness of Sainthood

20. ammar's rating of the film Simón del desierto

21. FISCHER's rating of the film Simón del desierto

Allégorie contre le pouvoir et une religion castratrice, menée de mains de maître... www.cinefiches.com

22. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Simón del desierto

A much more subtle reflection on faith than I expected. Brook plays him straight, up until the unfortunate ending. It was a bit too heavy handed.

23. Aardsy's rating of the film Simón del desierto

Divinity drives you to the disco.

24. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Simón del desierto

I concur with others as far as being glad that this film ultimately doesn't drag out too long. I don't know whether I think this film goes far enough as far as critiquing Simon for his self-sacrificial extremity. I also have mixed feelings about the ending, which is metaphorically interesting in a jokey way; but inconclusive in how it deals with Simon's continuing battle with Satan. But definitely worth seeing.

← Previous 1 3 4