Per una migliore esperienza su MUBI, aggiorna il tuo browser.

Valoraciones & Críticas

1. Isa's rating of the film Spy Kids

2. Andrea Greco's rating of the film Spy Kids

3. Semaj Rose's rating of the film Spy Kids

A fun inventive wish fulfillment film for kids with good acting, fun visuals, and a lot of heart.

4. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Spy Kids

5. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Spy Kids

6. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Spy Kids

7. gaussian's rating of the film Spy Kids

alan cumming is great in this

8. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film Spy Kids

still disappointed I’m not a spy

9. Bernardo Rodrigues's rating of the film Spy Kids

10. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Spy Kids

I found this unsettling and condesending even as a kid. And i wasn't even a very pretentious kid. Though I wouldn't have been able to say it in those terms, then, of course. I never saw the sequels.

11. Lauren Burrell's rating of the film Spy Kids

12. James Mackin's rating of the film Spy Kids

It blows my mind that this film got made, and by Robert Rodriguez. Mostly a nostalgia factor here.

13. Lucía González S.'s rating of the film Spy Kids

14. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film Spy Kids

Perfect childhood movie with cool gadgets, strange villains, and kid empowerment because if they could do all of that I could do anything I dreamt for too!

15. f-nanda's rating of the film Spy Kids

I get you, Robert. We all have bills to pay.

16. Swag Yolo's rating of the film Spy Kids

What could I expect frome someone who has named his children as Rebel and Rocket Rodriguez?

17. MGeo's rating of the film Spy Kids

This was the first Robert Rodriguez movie I ever saw. I thought it was cool when I first saw it, but now I recognize it as a bad movie. I just don't understand why Rodriguez feels the need to make awful garbage like Spy Kids, Shorts, and all that other garbage when he is capable of making cinematic awesome like Sin City and Planet Terror.