Pour une meilleure expérience sur MUBI, Mettez à jour votre navigateur.

Valoraciones & Críticas

1. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Girlfriend Experience

The constant drone in the background. Interior design. Minimalism. Intercourse as masturbation. Muzak. Elevators. The constant drone in the background. Inhabiting Bret Easton Ellis' worlds. Sex as pure transaction. Role play and performance. The constant drone in the background.

2. João R.'s rating of the film The Girlfriend Experience

Less vague than the movie, but much more intriguing and rich. I am a man so I can't speak with knowledge about this, but I felt that the sex scenes were actually very empowering to women since the female lead was not portrayed as a simple recipient to man's pleasure - she had the control over her sexuality and she also managed the pleasure she felt. Very stable in terms of eminent quality.

3. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film The Girlfriend Experience

4. "Mother" Gin Sling's rating of the film The Girlfriend Experience

5. lou.'s rating of the film The Girlfriend Experience

Dear Steven, the film was enough, already. Whaaat? Is there a second season? Ok, I'll keep it for that moment I'll have nothing better to binge-watch, thanks.

6. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Girlfriend Experience

Episode 9 is a masterpiece in depicting contemporary industry-based social humiliation. In a world where lifestyle choices regarding sex remain taboo; where doxing as a form of leverage becomes commonplace in competitive industries, dystopia is guaranteed. The tension between private liberalism and social conservatism continues to be the post-modern paradigm. Poor socialism doesn't even get a look-in.

7. barbosajoca's rating of the film The Girlfriend Experience

8. João Abreu's rating of the film The Girlfriend Experience

9. Nicole Danielle's rating of the film The Girlfriend Experience

Watching Christine develop into a full fledged sociopath was cool, I guess.

10. saitosouta's rating of the film The Girlfriend Experience

When I watched "The Knick" S2 finale, I thought Soderbergh (with John Tuckery) reached nirvana in which all is past & naught and I cried a lot. But "The Girlfriend Experience" is colder, bleaker, dimension-higher than that extraordinary "The Knick." No other deserves Emmy Awards except Reiley Keough, whose acting is boldly icy, boldly nuanced & makes me feel "She is one dimention above us as human"[cont.]

11. Slow Immersion's rating of the film The Girlfriend Experience

Cold.... really cold. It manages to create that cold and distant atmosphere really well, and the tone is more akin to a film rather than a series. I must say that I really enjoyed this series, and I hope they make further seasons. Maybe the best new series of 2016.

12. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film The Girlfriend Experience

This show manages to really harness the desensitizing power of a post-modern consumer-driven world by shining a light on something as intimate as sex and creating an atmosphere that renders the very action and the people that buy and sell it into greedy, cold, and corporate commodities. Keough's immersion into the GFE through the series is paced so subtly, and leaves you both shocked and sympathetic for her.