Valoraciones & Críticas

1. Marc St-Cyr (Death cinéphilia)'s rating of the film The Sopranos

2. andrei.sandu91's rating of the film The Sopranos

A mafia boss walks into a psychiatrist's office.

3. Dave's rating of the film The Sopranos

Ushered in the current golden age of TV drama and even with all that came after, still towers above them all. Remains my all-time favorite show and I can’t even count how many times I’ve watched the entire series. Whether it’s the mob life, family life, personal issues, its ability to make you feel like you know and care about these characters is unmatched. IMO, the absolute pinnacle.

4. Roy Deckard's rating of the film The Sopranos

On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the Nazis, most of the main Sopranos characters would be at least an 8. Having said that, they are very realistic and Tony Soprano's probably the most well-written tv-show character ever. The authenticity and realism that Gandolfini hits with such a morally complex character is unprecedented. The Walter Whites and the Don Drapers came pretty close to that standard.

5. Juliana Senra's rating of the film The Sopranos

I am too emotionally atached to all these characters now to be left with no more on their lifes :((( In all honesty, never felt like this with any tv series. Madonna!

6. jenstor's rating of the film The Sopranos

7. THE APOLL0's rating of the film The Sopranos

Could have been a master novel. The ending is perfect by the way.

8. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film The Sopranos

On the Mount Rushmore of golden age “film” inspired television Who thought there was an original take on the mafia picture after goodfellas?

9. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film The Sopranos

10. Michael H. CLAES's rating of the film The Sopranos

THE greatest television series of all time. It shared a total of 27 actors with the 1990 Martin SCORSESE gangster film, Goodfellas, including main cast members Lorraine BRACCO, Michael IMPERIOLI, and Tony SIRICO. === LA série tété de tous les temps. Au total 27 acteurs en commun avec le film de Martin SCORSESE, Les Affranchis, dont les premiers rôles Lorraine BRACCO, Michael IMPRERIOLI & Tony SIRICO.

11. lbunuel's rating of the film The Sopranos

The "Great American Novel" myth reinvented.

12. yuriyovich's rating of the film The Sopranos

13. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Sopranos

Whilst it could be discarded as a continuation of territory previously trod by 'The Godfather' and 'Goodfellas', 'The Sopranos' goes many steps further into the milieu and psychology of gangsterdom.

14. James Mackin's rating of the film The Sopranos

My one complaint is that Paulie lives.

15. mpho3's rating of the film The Sopranos

16. Samuel Righi's rating of the film The Sopranos

17. Mariana Cruz's rating of the film The Sopranos

This show owns my heart. To me, it is the very definition of perfection.

18. William's rating of the film The Sopranos

One of the greatest, most profound works of art ever conceived. And it's funny too!

19. Beatriz Ourique's rating of the film The Sopranos

20. Severus Snape's rating of the film The Sopranos

21. chanandre's rating of the film The Sopranos

The Vertigo of TV Series. If there is a Golden Age of TV this had EVERYTHING to do with it. This was the Mother of all. The Wire being the Dad. Breaking Bad could not exist as a the other side of this. Walter White and Tony Sopranos are the two best villains of all-time (yes It's fair game to use that term here). And I think this is better than film. Tony Soprano > The Godfather/Scarface/Goodfellas/Casino. I know...▽