Valoraciones & Críticas

1. Not A Sexy Vampire's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

Stands alone as a kind of mythic legendary entry to French cinema, a film spoken of in hushed reverent tones by my adoring friends. It truly is a masterpiece, summing up Kieslowski's running themes of fate, chance and identity but smarter and more appealing at every turn. Jacob and Trintigant's scenes are breathtaking. The ending knocked me flat. Gorgeous cinematography and score. Immaculate.

2. BHASKAR's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

I was wondering while watching the concluding chapter of the trilogy, and the thought that rankled me was whether there was any connection between the different characters that made up all the three movies; for I could hardly see any twist or ingenuity in the plot to connect all the three stories. The director indeed makes a great job by connecting the main protagonists at the end as in an interconnected society.

3. Angélica's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

te atrapa con la curiosidad, buena trama, excelente fotografía y buenos actores, felicitaciones al Director y participantes de la película

4. Ervirdi's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

Kieślowski cinematic universe; it's all about (co)existence.

5. catweinz's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

je revois le film 25 ans plus tard et le trouve encore plus fort qu'alors (faut dire qu'il est complexe, néanmoins hypnotisant). Trintignant et Irène Jacob remarquables.

6. sofiazelaya's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

7. Le temps perdu's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

Still a good movie after all these years. As another commentator said: not a romance but a romantic movie. The innocent look of Irene Jacob became a bit monotonous after a while.

8. jsbrocka's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

In what is indisputably one of the greatest films ever made, Kryzsztof Kieślowski uses the alchemy of magical realism to conjure a cinematic vision that bares the invisible threads that bind people to each other. This subversive romance posits how everyone in the world is both mysteriously close and far from each other -- so much so that all relationships we form are actual miracles of fate that we make.

9. tubbssw's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

Two great performances and an excellent screenplay.

10. marchet's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

Un film délicat et d’une infinie tendresse. De la grâce d’Irène Jacob mêlée à la douleur puis la douceur du juge incarné par Trintignant naît une rencontre où passé et futur se répondent joliment. Magnifique et magnétique !

11. Didonne's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

Vraiment excellent. Il vaut "Bleu" en qualité. L'idéal aurait été de consacrer six heures à visionner la trilogie, peut-être en aménageant des pauses entre chaque couleur. À présent que Mubi propose les trois, pourquoi ne pas tenter l'expérience ? Mais dans quel ordre, au fait ?

12. Ratchaneekorn B.'s rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

I love this movie even it makes me feels very sleepy

13. Berni's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

Excelente film de 1 director q nos acostumbró a films con alto contenido poético matizado c/finas hebras d cruda realidad. La tenes q ver. Excellent film by a director who usually gives us films with high poetic content nuanced with fine strands of sheer reality. You have to see it. Ottimo film di un regista che ci ha abituato a films ad alto contenuto poetico sfumato con sottili filoni di pura realità. Devi vederlo.

14. fgonzalezse's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

15. Henk Lamers's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

Final score: 8. Storyline: 9, Originality: 9, Cinematography: 8, Involvement: 7, Sound: 7, Editing: 9, Educational: 8, Title design: 7, Acting: 8, Interesting: 9, Unusual: 8, Exciting: 7, Superior: 8

16. lesminho's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

17. Krish sanghvi's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

What does it feel like to intervene and change the course of people’s lives? To know the truth about their lives and then decide what to do. And does this intervention produce desired results? Does it bring guilt? And What does it feel like to know how the dots are connected, to know how each life influences every other? Such a gorgeous movie with so many allusions made. Great music too! Jacob is stunning!!

18. r.prasad006's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

19. Pancho Legaspi's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

not much to add to kieslowski's masterpiece. a triggering of senses and thought provoking nuances that we may never fully comprehend. art for the ages to come.

20. Juan's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

El rojo es un color fascinante: color de la vida, de la sangre y del fuego. Tiene una presencia constante, pero latente, a lo largo de la película, y forma el marco para una historia en donde un viejo y huraño juez (notable actuación de Trintignant) y una bella e idealista joven modelo (Iréne Jacob, bellísima) se conocen por azar y se influyen mutuamente. Gran desenlace.

21. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

That the three films of the "Trois couleurs" trilogy have to be regarded as an inseparable entity becomes obvious if you watch the films one after another. The stories are linked in a variety of ways through certain motives, musical elements, fictive or real persons and small incidents, so that each single one sheds some light upon the others.

22. Thomas K.'s rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

Filmed in my home city, directed by Kieslowski, starring Jean-Louis Trintignant and Irène Jacob : a masterpiece. This whole trilogy is one of the most beautifully painful, poetical and human pieces of art I have ever been lucky enough to witness.

23. Fabian Ayoub's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo