Valoraciones & Críticas

1. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

The last of the color trilogy ties everything perfectly together and is essentially about human connections and isolation. In this film a beautiful Irene Jacob hits the runaway dog of a miserable retired judge with her car, and they form a special kind of friendship over time. Red became Kieslowski’s final film as he felt he had said all he needed to with it.

2. érzéki's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

I tried, I tried to watch this without drawing comparisons to Blue... but I did, and I prefer this one. I enjoyed how the beauty in bleakness and moments of lightness were captured.... Irene Jacob was captivating, as was her relationship with the judge. I truly enjoyed this. Gorgeous film.

3. kartina obskura's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

4. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

5. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2016/03/16/tres-colores-krzysztof-kieslowski/

6. Nachtreich's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

7. Smaro Papaevangelou's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

Essential questions of morality and ethics - has some themes in common with Marketaki's John the Violent. Chance,luck,destiny are also at play of course.

8. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

9. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

10. Martin's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

11. Lex Lucas's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

Red as passion, love, loss, forgiveness and vivid emotions. Fraternité as brotherhood, the movement toward the others and caring. All of this is standing strong against time and death. I loved it, it's full of hope toward tomorrow.

12. askapsaskis's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

Gorgeous, intriguing, lacks impact

13. Stefano Campagna's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

14. FISCHER's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

Une nouvelle variation sur un des thèmes familiers et récurrents de Krzysztof Kieslowski : le hasard et ses imbrications sur notre destin ... www.cinefiches.com

15. Balthaz21's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

16. Boyuan123's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

OMG THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES IVE EVER SEEN!

17. ceknklsn's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

67/100 (İlk izlediğimde puanım 88/100'dü. Bugün ise neyseki izlemişim. Çünkü olabildiğince abartılan bir film olduğu kanısındayım. Neredeyse bu filmi beğenmeyen yok gibi. Ben yine çıkıntılık yapıyorum ama olsun. İyi özelliklerini saymaya gerek yok. Önemli olan kötü özelliklerini sayabilmekte... Devamı yoruma yazıyorum.....)

18. Yugosalvia Plath's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

19. ionu's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

3.5 - unexpectedly self-indulgent

20. anacecil's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

Red the color of the trilogy. Excelent like blue and white !!!!

21. Joana China's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

be kind and compassionate to one another

22. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

ROUGE, FRATERNITÉ. Rewatched. TOP film. This is my favorite film of the Three Colours trilogy. Irène Jacob is a goddess.

23. choupinet's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

Second favorite in the Bleu, Blanc, Rouge trilogy. Jean-Louis Trintignant is amazing.

24. Gioele's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

WOW! Una delle relazioni più affascinanti. Dialoghi superbi.