Valoraciones & Críticas

1. Ethan's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

It would appear that Kieslowski saved the best for last in his three colors trilogy.

2. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

It goes beyond me how much of a genius Kiéslowski is, really. The movie started out a bit slow-paced but I was patient. Near towards the middle, I began noticing a great deal of attention that was given to detail by Krzysztof in regards to everyone but to the main character. She is the pawn, everything else breeds charm and eternity to the beauty and pain of how finite life is, along with its sorrows and triumphs.

3. Delmir Rosario's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

ces´t mon film preferè de tout le temps

4. Jake.Durston's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

"I feel something important is happening around me. And it scares me."

5. coxno's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

it was ok and made me think about a thing or two but i didn't really feel it like the other two.

6. I AM ... MARCY FIERCE's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

Im speechless! The final film of the trilogy is perfection!

7. Iuliaalexandra's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

8. SpacePirate's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

An excellent end to the trilogy. Blue is probably my favorite but its close.

9. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

Blue was a tragedy, White was a comedy, so it’s only fitting that Red would be a third great staple of dramatic presentation: Romance. It’s not a romance though in the traditional sense of the word, more a deeply romantic film, that culminates in an implied romance, and features romantic characters, but throughout no real romance it focuses on. It’s an entrancing investigation into fate, as is the trilogy.

10. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

11. La quinta luna's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

12. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

13. SiIencio's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

A bizarre plot often gazing at its own navel makes Red a hard case to follow or even care about. Irene Jacobs is the plausible French model in unconvincing gear as compassionate lonesome Valentine. People traumatised for life after trivial mishaps often exasperate intelligence. The need to often shout at Jacobs and Trintignant urging them to stop sucking their own thumbs and getting a grip is difficult to supress.

14. Marcelo Fornari's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

One of my favourite films of all time.

15. Muraki's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

The last scene is so damn powerful & Memorable.

16. biting the hand that feeds me's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

17. patríciapinho's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

3/3 Still unsure if I prefer Rouge of Bleu. Bleu seemed much more melancholic and mature, this one feels much more sweet and approachable, even despite the ending. I'll probably still be thinking about this trilogy in a week (except for Blanc. Fuck that)

18. Ayinde Anderson's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

4.5. There was some bits of the plot that were too absurd for me. But directing/acting/cinematography/score were all excellent

19. Catarina Fernandes's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

How do you know all this? It wasn't too hard to guess.

20. paxy's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

21. Ieva's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

The perfect way to end the trilogy!

22. Chris_Parker's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

It's the warmest of the 3 and a terrific conclusion to a near-perfect trilogy.

23. Cependant's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

Genève sombre. Boulevard Helvétique en voiture, Carouge et ce cher Quai Gustave-Ador.

24. DanOffen's rating of the film Tres colores: Rojo

My favourite of the Trilogy. Very convoluted but somehow feels very clear. A clever film.