Valoraciones & Críticas

1. Chichago_'s rating of the film Tony Takitani

"Loneliness is like a prison"

2. LUCKYINTAN's rating of the film Tony Takitani

Beautiful Loneliness. Perfectly Done!

3. Nafisbelmont's rating of the film Tony Takitani

Tony Takitani is a hidden gem. this film was able to elucidate solitude and emphasize the beauty of loneliness without trying too hard. subtle but pretty straightforward in a way. what a masterpiece.

4. supertinycat's rating of the film Tony Takitani

Perhaps the best Murakami adaptation so far. What makes it successful is perhaps because it does not try too hard to be surreal or unique. It just wants to be tender and human.

5. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Tony Takitani

Even though I consider this to be a mediocre film, Its one of my all time favorites. I love how the cinematography compliments the theme of the film. I felt like I was watching the characters from the point of view of a piece of furniture, which I found profoundly artistic and coherent to the story.

6. XSarde238's rating of the film Tony Takitani

This is good approach to filmmaking. Storytelling left a bit to be desired for. 5 stars though, either hate it or love it

7. Lilliawithwind's rating of the film Tony Takitani

Subtle feelings are conveyed so beautifully and genuinely.

8. Lexi Bass's rating of the film Tony Takitani

Lonely and drab. Poetic, though sometimes the poetry would have been clever on its own without occasionally being too obvious. Music left something to be desired, but a solid melancholy story pulls you through.

9. mpho3's rating of the film Tony Takitani

10. Alexander Tennent's rating of the film Tony Takitani

A unique masterpiece. Conservation of line personified.

11. El Biffo's rating of the film Tony Takitani

12. kasondra's rating of the film Tony Takitani

Gorgeous film! Every frame is exquisite and the colors as subtly beautiful as the story. I would love to know what music they used.

13. Miguel Gualdrón's rating of the film Tony Takitani

I'll give it four stars, because it has a beautiful soundtrack.

14. Den-Leroy Kangalee's rating of the film Tony Takitani

Elegiac and stately. Honest and courageous. In the new millennium of the zeitgeist's scream, intimate, minimalist, and spiritual films like this will be the ultimate light on the cave wall. A remarkable "poem" for the screen. I only wish so-called "political" and "well-intentioned" films could be this absorbing, mesmerizing, and haunting. These are the masterpieces of our time.

15. Haroldo Saboia's rating of the film Tony Takitani

beautiful movie. Touching storie and very sweet and tender photography.

16. victoriasou's rating of the film Tony Takitani

Artists are often lonely. A few people can interpret their craft and fully understand it only because they are probably going through the same thing.

17. reggie osborn's rating of the film Tony Takitani

supremely poetic story, with perfect sound and imagery - breathes of longing and loneliness

18. Ethan's rating of the film Tony Takitani

A sad portrait of an artist's life.

19. giovanni2046's rating of the film Tony Takitani

A classic contemporary japanese movie. Few dialogues and minimal screenplay but not so boring. There is an emotional path the best actor do. I though not to reach the end of it but I enjoy till the end.

20. Beatrice's rating of the film Tony Takitani

This movie (and Murakami's short story, of course) explores the difference between despair and grief. The range and depth of emotions displayed is something we have to pause to fully appreciate and the slow pace of the movie allows us to do just that. It feels like meditating and in spite of everything, one feels good after watching it.

21. Nurk Njorksen's rating of the film Tony Takitani

The camera moves in and out of scenes like a voyueristic horizontal drifter. Score by Ryuichi Sakamoto and based on a Murakami short story ta boot!

22. zymu's rating of the film Tony Takitani

A movie based on Murakami's statement and with Sakamoto's music, justifies interest. I like Murakami, but that I distinguish cinema and literature, trying always to drift apart from the relation between both and not create images which the representation of one me evokes to other one. Anyway, I think it is a great movie that possesses sensibility and simplicity the life of a man from the most intimate of him.

23. geoffreylitt's rating of the film Tony Takitani

Serene and beautiful. 美しい。

24. Lê Nhật Khánh's rating of the film Tony Takitani

Excessive voice-over makes this film almost a story with animated illustration rather than a movie. Apart from that, I really enjoy it. Such a beautiful story. And the camera work was wonderful.