1. PeterK94's rating of the film 1408

Excellent setup and sense of dread. Too bad the protagonist just won for no reason when the movie needed the end. With a better conclusion, this could have been great.

2. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film 1408

3. grotescsetorg's rating of the film 1408

4. Paul Mallinson's rating of the film 1408

I really love this film. A super-haunted hotel room that torments its victims appeals to me, for some strange reason. Have re-watched this a few times and would watch again. Good, solid entertainment.

5. Ramzi's rating of the film 1408

Watched with a group of friends after one of them recommended it. Nowhere near as frightening as promised and we ended up making fun of it throughout. Decently enough made, though

6. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film 1408

7. lndah's rating of the film 1408

The only thing I remember about this film is, we, underage kids at that time, packed in a language class feeling terribly guilty and awkward watching undeliberate sex scene on this when the teacher outside the class. "Fast it forward!" "yeah, but where's the remote?" that was the day she stole our virgin eyes.

8. ceknklsn's rating of the film 1408

9. aaa093's rating of the film 1408

"It's a fucking evil room."

10. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film 1408

A contemporary telling of Dante's Inferno, 1408 blends the line of paranoia and fear very well. Special effects were well done and the audio effects find the bottom of your spine and heighten your state of awareness. Cusak is at his best. Nice twist ending.

11. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film 1408

the only horror movie i enjoyed.

12. RoRoRoro's rating of the film 1408

13. vordven's rating of the film 1408

14. JasonAv's rating of the film 1408

15. The Macho King's rating of the film 1408

16. Ira's rating of the film 1408

Not scary at all, very slow plot, random metaphorical scenes, confused direction. This movie felt like didn't know what wanted to deliver. Was fantasy? paranormal? he was getting crazy? maybe all of them haha.. I got very bored :(

17. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film 1408

"It's just a SCARY...FUCKING..... ROOM."

18. Pedro's rating of the film 1408

The only 1408 you'll want to stay away from is the movie itself, not the room.

19. jenifferp's rating of the film 1408

20. Algitya's rating of the film 1408

Creepy Cusack. He's one of the best

21. meancreek's rating of the film 1408

Even better on a second viewing, Hafstrom's adaptation is very well executed but it's certainly not perfect and I found the ending to be notably disappointing. Still, it's an accomplishment to make a horror this terrifying and intense in this day-and-age and Cusack delivers with one of his craziest performances.

22. Tigrão's rating of the film 1408

Great story and good direction.

23. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film 1408

am I the only one who liked this movie? I like it, its weird, and it wasn't that bad.

24. Luka's rating of the film 1408

This film could have been scary, it just wasn't. The only creepy part was 'We've only Just Begun' playing backwards.