1. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film 2046

Not as good as "In the mood..." but still great. Somehow similar to Japanese cinema

2. AVA's rating of the film 2046

Eine phantasievolle Mischung aus Erinnerung,Realität und Vision geschmackvoll verpackt in satte Farben und berauschende Musik-wunderbar.

3. 丹尼斯's rating of the film 2046

4. Udo N. Owen's rating of the film 2046

So sehr der Film mich visuell inspiriert, so sehr lässt er mich inhaltlich leider kalt. Ein Streifen, den ich unglaublich gerne mögen würde, aber der Funke will nicht überspringen. Die Bilder sind wirklich wunderbar, die Lichtsetzung brilliant. Der Rest bekommt mich nicht. 4/10

5. David Boulet's rating of the film 2046

My favorite from Wong Kar-Wai, somehow underrated !

6. Peter Tran's rating of the film 2046

Incredible performances from an ensemble cast, but this is WKW at his best and worst. His excellent compositions and direction of his actors are the pinnacles of this film, but like Ashes of Time, his stylistic flourishes are unnecessary distractions--story structure is too rigid & free-flowing in equal measure. I find 2046 suffers from the same unfortunate emotional incomprehensibility as Ashes of Time.

7. ginobartolomi's rating of the film 2046

I don't think nearly as good as 'In The Mood For Love', or what he is capable of in general

8. Salma's rating of the film 2046

Indulgent, wasteful, distasteful. Watch Days of Being Wild and In the Mood for Love again instead.

9. xiaoyue's rating of the film 2046

"love is all a matter of timing," states a film in which time is illusory, elliptical, constantly calling back and calling forward. how there is nothing more beautiful than something never truly realized. wong kar-wai, the brutal sentimentalist, has somehow created two hours in which love and time play off of each other like furious performers in a red-hued duet. when the music fades, poetry remains.

10. Anca.'s rating of the film 2046

"I want to know how you feel. I'm scared to hear your answer but, I need to know. Do you like me ? Or not. Leave with me."

11. De La Ghetto's rating of the film 2046

One of the films that made me who I am.

12. kiptok's rating of the film 2046

narrative-mapping for the story of our lives

13. Jason's rating of the film 2046

You need to have serious cajones (or not a care in the world) to follow up a flawless jewel like IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE w/ something that forcefully draws attention back to that flawless jewel. 2046 was a colossal gamble, and because Wong is grappling w/ more here than he could ever be expected to express in words, it is a bit of a mess. But the gamble was nonetheless worth it. Ultimately this is a work of great power.

14. Joana China's rating of the film 2046

Behind every memory, there are traces of tears

15. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film 2046

16. DenoResandono's rating of the film 2046

2046 is a kind of loose sequel to both DAYS OF BEING WILD and IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE. Because those movies and this one contained a character played by Tony Leung Chiu-Wai. In my opinion, 2046 is an ambitious work from director Wong Kar-Wai. This movie is more complex than those two movies. Not just romance, this also has some sci-fi elements in it. Christopher Doyle's cinematography succeed to hypnotized me...

17. mooloo's rating of the film 2046

it was very gratifying seeing the characters i already knew and fitting their stories into this piece.

18. Walker's rating of the film 2046

Sensual. Wong Kar-Wai is a master. (And so is Christopher Doyle, who shoots all of his films)

19. Lana's rating of the film 2046

20. Minati Soerono's rating of the film 2046

21. Charlie_Thomas's rating of the film 2046

22. Nachtreich's rating of the film 2046

23. Jair Alberto Torres Rodríguez's rating of the film 2046

la pelicula se me hizo aburrida en el argumento de un escritor que trata de escribir sobre el 2046 lo hace un poco tedioso la historia sobre amor del pasado y los del futuro,los colores dominantes son rojo y verde pero también hay azules y amarillos,tiene tomas lentas y encuendres muy solos sin casi ningún distractor,los escenarios del hotel y el tren futurista tienen una estética entre desesperante y nostalgica

24. Dooooooor's rating of the film 2046

So sad that this isn't on blu ray.