1. Ylly's rating of the film 50/50

Those powerful dialogues ... and the amazing Joseph Gordon-Levitt acting... omg!

2. melis.'s rating of the film 50/50

3. ughchenausea's rating of the film 50/50

4. smndvdcl's rating of the film 50/50

Millennial masculinity represented as if from the post-adolescent 'Superbad' frame with the added catalyst of a life-threatening condition. Two friends of questionable maturity are thrust into facing the reality of mortality whilst contending with the mundane in-between. Comedy drama territory akin to 'Little Miss Sunshine' and 'Crazy Stupid Love'; which still holds up on repeat viewing. Definitely above average.

5. LauraPalmer's rating of the film 50/50

6. Balthaz21's rating of the film 50/50

7. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film 50/50

Seth Rogen continues his campaign to be declared Most Solid Bro.

8. Elina E's rating of the film 50/50

This is the sort of movie where, as soon as it's finished, you forget what happened in it.

9. James Mackin's rating of the film 50/50

It's okay, but not that phenomenal.

10. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film 50/50

11. Ale/M's rating of the film 50/50

12. JasonAv's rating of the film 50/50

13. antibody's rating of the film 50/50

watched in a closet and cried over my dead friend the whole time

14. Onbestendig's rating of the film 50/50

15. Martin De Martin's rating of the film 50/50

Piacevole "dramedy" sul cancro coi soliti toni da Sundance, atmosfera intimista da cinema indipendente e così via. Alla fine, pur senza dire nulla di nuovo, il film riesce a coinvolgere e in un paio di sequenze quasi ci si commuove sul serio, grazie soprattutto a un casting azzeccato e affiatatissimo. Tutti molto bravi, tutto molto bello, soprattutto se si considera la pesantezza dell'argomento trattato.

16. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film 50/50

Seth Rogen s the same thing in the other 300 films he ever made,and still people think Michael Cera is repetitive LOL

17. Nikki Barnhart's rating of the film 50/50

JGL makes anything charming, and he and Seth Rogan had surprisingly great chemistry.

18. Ryan O'Connor (23)'s rating of the film 50/50

19. lonesome-boat's rating of the film 50/50

I couldn't even finish it... I always love Joseph Gordon-Levitt but I just couldn't get into the movie. I found it slow and boring. Maybe the ending was good but I wouldn't know.

20. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film 50/50

2011, dir. JONATHAN LEVINE - 7,7/10 (USA)

21. bieup's rating of the film 50/50

i feel guilty giving this one star; which is why it deserves one star.

22. Minna's rating of the film 50/50

3.5 this was very very predictable, but really enjoyable and often touching & funny

23. peaches and plums's rating of the film 50/50

i feel like i dodnt cry enough

24. AnnalieseVevo's rating of the film 50/50

I enjoyed this movie a lot more than I thought I was. Pleasantly surprised by Seth Rogen