1. opandadodavid's rating of the film 54

ICÓNICO, desejoso pelo director's cut

2. alf to the rescue's rating of the film 54

Decent to have in the background. Good acting.

3. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film 54

A heady brew of sex, drugs, and disco. This is a story that we've seen many times before, but it's all done well enough, features some great casting, and the soundtrack is certainly funky enough.

4. tintinmugshot's rating of the film 54

I didn't like it at the time of its releasing, but now I found it convincing. Probably it's the director's cut.

5. janh24's rating of the film 54

Not exactly a classic (the story arc is entirely predictable), but undoubtedly a well crafted film with a number of solid performances.

6. stuartdj's rating of the film 54

I unreservedly adore this film. A time when gay life was one huge party before the spectre of AIDS set everything back.

7. Christopher W's rating of the film 54

8. Scott Lucas's rating of the film 54

The director's cut: Rescued and restored --and still not very good.

9. Elena Lazic's rating of the film 54

3.5 Really want to see the director's cut now.

10. Joe Hackman's rating of the film 54

Haven't seen all of the original, but I saw the Director's Cut as part of Outfest '15 and found it enjoyably campy.

11. Douglas Reese's rating of the film 54

The director's cut takes a formerly blah movie and turns it into a thematically strong one. Ryan Phillippe's performance is more three-dimensional and deplorable - and the narrative itself seems less derivative and more interesting. Mike Myers' performance is fantastic.

12. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film 54

13. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film 54

it was a cool & entertaining club movie - pretty awesome with the original Studio 54 pics in the outro..!

14. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film 54

Esta es del tipo de cosas que uno ve pacientemente esperando a ver a que hora sale Salma Hayek enseñando las nalgas, pero ni eso.