1. Juliana Senra's rating of the film 8½

This one is a real masterpiece.

2. angelicidea's rating of the film 8½

It took me a long time to finally sit down and watch this film. It is as perfect as I imagined!

3. João Luís Ribeiro's rating of the film 8½

4. BenNash's rating of the film 8½

If I have to be honest, Fellini has done better work.

5. Linley Kissick's rating of the film 8½

6. caro's rating of the film 8½

"Drama, Fantasy, Comedy" - best description for a undefinable and unique movie. I was completely hypnotised with its breathtaking images, its amazing script and god, could we talk about how beautiful and amazing the actresses are?? It think it's an incredible piece of art that must be watched several times to fully grasp its beauty and mystery - speaking of which I'm playing it again right now :)

7. Jugu Abraham's rating of the film 8½

A good film but is it the best Fellini? I prefer "La Strada", "Nights of Cabiria" and "Orchestra Rehearsal" (in that order) over "8 1/2". A few questions--why does Claudia Cardinale alone among all others get called by her own name in the film? The discussions on theology are far from comedy--it has depth. Did Fellini stumble here intentionally? Why does Guido carry a burning cigarette into a turkish bath?

8. Hugh Denton's rating of the film 8½

Utterly self-indulgent yet also quite wonderful - this "cinema classic" actually still holds up well - not least because of the prefiguring of modern concepts of intermingling realistic/dramatised elements, and viewer uncertainty about what's 'real' . It's also beautifully shot and some of the visual composition and beauty *still* is stunning and fresh

9. Luke Corradine's rating of the film 8½

Without a shadow of a doubt, the most important film ever made.

10. RoRoRoro's rating of the film 8½

Juste: Quelle justesse quelle beauté

16. Bodelin Louis's rating of the film 8½

17. postblueink's rating of the film 8½

18. BUSTER TIERNEY's rating of the film 8½

CAPOLAVORO ! Quel final ! Avec ce "bestiaire" fellinien qui fait la farandole... (un œil averti y reconnaitra un panda)

19. sowieso's rating of the film 8½

De la poésie visuelle, des émotions à fleur de peau, si beau, toujours, inlassablement

20. Bécot Georges's rating of the film 8½

Un chef d'œuvre à voir et revoir ... et revoir ! C'est sans fin ...

21. Dogville59's rating of the film 8½

I was going to give it 4 out of 5 but the ending was amazing the feelings it evoked in me so profound. I believe it was a summation of the dreams of the child Federico realized through his life as a film director but enacted from the eyes of his child self. If 8 1/2 is an autobiographical account of a life as a great director then the ending is so profound a personal summation that 5 out of 5 is indisputable.

22. paddelboot's rating of the film 8½

If I could make love to a film, it would be this one.

23. Giacomo Pozzi's rating of the film 8½