1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film +1

The trailer looked good. The premise looked great. It's an absolute mess, poorly acted, and without redeeming features.

2. Nick Schwab's rating of the film +1

Underseen and undervalued sci-fi, +1 is a twist on a coming-of-age story, in which, the ability to change what we did and the knowledge about who we were infers our understanding of who we are. This combined with the themes of technological overconsumption of stimuli generating disposable emotions, and +1 has many creative ideas and emotionally charged images and compounds its meanings exponentially.

3. Melyxoune's rating of the film +1

A little elegance might help, I find it distasteful and sloppy, it's all over the place. Bad execution

4. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film +1

American Pie meets Triangle. Great concept but sloppy movie.

5. yasdnil's rating of the film +1

I'm no professional, but if you're going to make a sci-fi/thriller, you may want to incorporate something a little more exciting than electricity issues into the first half hour of the film. Seriously, that's it - a house party of overused teenager stereotypes and any excuse to show boobs, with a few seconds of sparking electric posts. Nice try, Iliadis, but there are no pluses about this film.

6. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film +1

With a lame script, “+1” was able to minimally entertain, working far better as crazy-wild comedy rather than thriller, but as a whole it was far from convincing. Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/09/1-2013.html

7. girlsonvhs's rating of the film +1

it all felt pretty winged and made up on the spot. didn't feel like there was much thought put into it, just an idea that processed into a movie and just went along with whatever. the ending didn't really navigate me from this opinion, neither. it just made it a lot stronger.

8. Ally the Manic Listmaker's rating of the film +1

Some really interesting writing mixed with some young adult party cliches. Overall, it's above average, but it could have stood to be less crass.