1. nadnab's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

2. Bertirima's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

3. Thomas Dods's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

Watchable but more notable for introducing a lead cast who all end up doing brilliant things. Not well read enough to critique it as an adaptation.

4. Gabriella F's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

5. Deiner's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

Oh, the nostalgia... Despite being a "teen movie" this is actually pretty good and it's also a quite decent adaptation of Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew". Kudos to the writers for not loosing the humor of the original play and still being able of making this version funny and fresh; there are actually some scenes that made me laugh out loud. The whole cast was very good, particularly Stiles. Great soundtrack.

6. patríciapinho's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

my teenage self doesn't recall 10things being this misogynist and dumb. every time pat opens his mouth i'm like.......i really wish kat was a lesbian

7. pluviosity's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

a singing Heath Ledger to fawn over and a kickass meek dame (nope, not talking about Julia Stiles) that can take care of herself, made a bareable teen movie in those Dawson Creek's era.

8. Vincent T's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

9. INZER's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

10. Roland Nicolai Fanega's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

11. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

12. Cherry's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

Heath Ledger is the only person in this film I didn't find intrinsically irritating

13. camilladej's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

Heath Ledger Heath Ledger Heath Ledger Heath Ledger Heath Ledger Heath Ledger Heath Ledger Heath Ledger Heath Ledger Heath Ledger Heath Ledger Heath Ledger Heath Ledger Heath Ledger Heath Ledger

14. truffraud's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

kat stratford has some great fuckin lines

15. absentmindednes's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

"not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all."

16. Elaine Bautista's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

17. Mehran.E's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

One of the better high school movies.

18. emmber's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

19. smndvdcl's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

Rites-of-passage film. Indispensable contemporary adaptation of Shakespeare's 'Taming of the Shrew'.

20. Steve G.'s rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

The best romantic comedies can get away with moments that should, in reality, be absolutely horrible. So when I found myself loving Heath Ledger serenading Julia Stiles with Can't Take My Eyes Off You, I knew 10 Things I Hate About You was good stuff.

21. Ethan's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

Julia Stiles was the queen of teenage Shakespeare. This is a nice little film that features good performances from Heath Ledger and Joseph Gordon Levitt. Also Larry Miller is his usual self.

22. Karoline Hestisengen's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

Not the biggest romcom-fan, but this one got under my skin somehow.

23. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

Superior to the source material. Falling in love with Ledger after his song and dance number is a given.

24. bmelis's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You