1. oanagavriloiu's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

(despite the many plot holes, cliches & underdeveloped characters, it was) funfunfun, i had a blast watching it, i love you, heath

2. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

It's your run-of-the-mill high school rom com; but dammit these characters are all charming as hell. You can't not like this movie.

3. burning_chrome's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

4. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

5. fearraigh's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

It felt dated at the time and even more so now but 10 Things is still a likeable enough jaunt through the teen genre. The Shakespeare angles (beyond the Shrew adaptation) surf on the wake of Luhrmann's Romeo & Juliet and aren't always terribly convincing. Still, it's innocuous stuff and worth watching for the young Ledger.

6. Claire (bookscoffeeandrepeat)'s rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

Could've been better but it was entertaining.

7. Ryan Christopher Coleman's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

8. nadnab's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

9. Bertirima's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

10. Thomas Dods's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

Watchable but more notable for introducing a lead cast who all end up doing brilliant things. Not well read enough to critique it as an adaptation.

11. Gabriella F's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

12. Deiner's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

Oh, the nostalgia... Despite being a "teen movie" this is actually pretty good and it's also a quite decent adaptation of Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew". Kudos to the writers for not loosing the humor of the original play and still being able of making this version funny and fresh; there are actually some scenes that made me laugh out loud. The whole cast was very good, particularly Stiles. Great soundtrack.

13. patríciapinho's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

my teenage self doesn't recall 10things being this misogynist and dumb. every time pat opens his mouth i'm like.......i really wish kat was a lesbian

14. pluviosity's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

a singing Heath Ledger to fawn over and a kickass meek dame (nope, not talking about Julia Stiles) that can take care of herself, made a bareable teen movie in those Dawson Creek's era.

15. Vincent T's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

16. Jason Av's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

17. Roland Nicolai Fanega's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

18. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

19. Cherry's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

Heath Ledger is the only person in this film I didn't find intrinsically irritating

20. camilladej's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

Heath Ledger Heath Ledger Heath Ledger Heath Ledger Heath Ledger Heath Ledger Heath Ledger Heath Ledger Heath Ledger Heath Ledger Heath Ledger Heath Ledger Heath Ledger Heath Ledger Heath Ledger

21. truffraud's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

kat stratford has some great fuckin lines

22. absentmindednes's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

"not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all."

23. Elaine Bautista's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

24. Mehran.E's rating of the film 10 Things I Hate About You

One of the better high school movies.

← Previous 1 3 4