1. dmol's rating of the film 1,000 Times Goodnight

This film left me feeling all over the place - nearly every moment I felt there was promise and substance it was soon ruined by melodrama and predictability. With such a powerful cast and subject-matter it could have been 1,000 times better.

2. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film 1,000 Times Goodnight

An interesting tale of a war photographer (played by Juliette Binoche) and the impact, both good and bad, that her life choices make on her family. A couple of quietly powerful moments end up making this into a bit more than just the character study it would seem to be.

3. Superfrog's rating of the film 1,000 Times Goodnight

Hard to rate. An easy watch justifying its existence through skin deep reflection on the role of a war photographer and unrealistic warzone/photographer dynamics.

4. SamSalt's rating of the film 1,000 Times Goodnight

Great film. Binoche is spectacular as always. Thought the ending was very hard hitting but the penultimate scenes when she goes back to see her daughter's presentation were rather contrived.

5. UnbrandedFilms's rating of the film 1,000 Times Goodnight

All I can say is that this film makes a good case for not getting married to a man who cannot support your work as a conflict photographer.

6. m.jempson@btinternet.com's rating of the film 1,000 Times Goodnight

A powerful and important drama, especially for journalists covering conflict. We seldom think of the impact on our loved ones. When Steph says 'They need her more than I do" we are witnessing a form of child neglect and abuse.

7. Farès Moussa's rating of the film 1,000 Times Goodnight

Masterful portrayal of Rebecca's (Binoche) conflict between the risky pursuit (and lure) as a war photographer for a political conviction and family life. Which is more important? Which ultimately is the least selfish interest?... Well shot, good sound design and musical score. There is much emphasis about Binoche in the reviews -giving this too much attention is to miss the point!...

8. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film 1,000 Times Goodnight

What a strong and beautifull filme. Not only Binoche is amazing , but Nicolaj is also a delight. Both together give a touching performance and the chemistry explodes on the screen. Very Well done,Poppe.

9. Vaida Kazlauskaitė's rating of the film 1,000 Times Goodnight

Could've been a masterpiece provided the director was somebody else as well as someone else playing the mom. When you think of it, all of the characters were flat, one-sided, hard-to-believe. The husband - although extremely handsome but as a character too cute, too caring, too faithful, if I may. The mom - more like an aunt or a cousin, but the main flaw of this character is that it's too emotionally moderate

10. Edgar Echeverría's rating of the film 1,000 Times Goodnight

Muy buen film, algo cursi tal vez, pero te inserta en diferentes perspectivas, el amor de una madre por sus hijos, la pasión de una mujer por su profesión ¿cual pesa más?

11. Hayat's rating of the film 1,000 Times Goodnight

I don't think I'll ever dislike a Binoche movie. This was a "It needs something to be good enough" movie for me at first, it was just missing something with really good ideas and then the daughter-shooting-the-mother-while-both-are-crying scene and it turned it to a really good movie for me.

12. Lorna Singh's rating of the film 1,000 Times Goodnight

The brilliant Binoche moves us in all her scenes, whether in a war zone or facing emotional conflicts at home. Great supporting performances.

13. athens.ka's rating of the film 1,000 Times Goodnight

14. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film 1,000 Times Goodnight

Were it not for the divine Juliette... http://theflickeringwall.blogspot.pt/2015/02/tusen-ganger-god-natt-thousand-times.html

15. Marija Sajekaitė's rating of the film 1,000 Times Goodnight

It could have been such a great movie with a topic this promising and such a set of actors! MUBI, "Juliette Binoche in one of her most powerful performances", really? Her acting was a mess, her passion fake and pretentious, even the clumsy way she held her camera brought me that annoying sense when you feel ashamed for another person. But oh, maybe it's just the result of the disturbing combo of French and Irish. :)

16. Jake Davis's rating of the film 1,000 Times Goodnight

17. yen's rating of the film 1,000 Times Goodnight

binoche was good but the film was terrible

18. spiderliliez's rating of the film 1,000 Times Goodnight

One of the most powerful and beautiful films from 2013.

19. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film 1,000 Times Goodnight

...A thousand times goodnight, bella cinta sobre ser fotógrafo de guerra y conflictos de un mundo que no quiere ver lo terrorífico que es en realidad en muchas partes de nuestro planeta...

20. Brenda Flo's rating of the film 1,000 Times Goodnight

An interesting portrayal of a "war" photographer and her struggles keeping in touch with "normal" life.

21. bitterMoo's rating of the film 1,000 Times Goodnight

22. Xob's rating of the film 1,000 Times Goodnight

23. Pouya G. Asadi's rating of the film 1,000 Times Goodnight

Phenomenal ending. Great acting. Binoche is a powerhouse. Superb debut for Lauryn Canny. -Rock 'n Roll Ghost