1. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film 10,000 BC

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film 10,000 BC

3. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film 10,000 BC

4. MAO1's rating of the film 10,000 BC

5. Fritz's rating of the film 10,000 BC

Boring. unrealistic, and because CGI which is a slap to creative filmmaking

6. Cassandra Niki's rating of the film 10,000 BC

This movie is so bad, I couldn't even give 1 star for it. Everything about it is hideously stupid.

7. REH1101's rating of the film 10,000 BC

10,000 BC - about as cool as a bag of dicks.

8. Eli Garza's rating of the film 10,000 BC

9. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film 10,000 BC

they still spoke english in those times, when mammoths built the pyramids. don't let your kids alone with the tv.. their brains are undergoing the risk of becoming smoother than a baby butt.

10. nefolk's rating of the film 10,000 BC

So incredible I find it absolutely incredible! This was an eye-opener for me, as far as cinematic possibilities are concerned. Loved it, and I am reasonably into history. But forget accuracy, it's all about entertainment and empowerment through devotion and rebellion. The senile gods must be overthrown! And this must be seen in a theater.

11. 4LOM's rating of the film 10,000 BC

Nicht einmal eine halbe Stunde des Films ist rum und ich frage mich, ob ich mir das noch weiter antun soll.

12. scape's rating of the film 10,000 BC

one star more because i love mammoths

13. george's rating of the film 10,000 BC

MOUF.Almost 2 hours wasted from my life

14. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film 10,000 BC

.05 grados menos pendeja que otras peliculas de Emmerich, esta madre nomas vale la pena por dos cosas: como referencia para ajustar los canales surround de un home theatre, y por el culito de Camilla Belle, una especie de Barbara Mori con menos peleas en la coliseo.

15. Nosada's rating of the film 10,000 BC

16. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film 10,000 BC

Really bad prehistoric adventure from director Roland Emmerich isn't even watchable for camp value. The story is bland and predictable, the special effects weak, and the cast is boring and indistinguishable in their grimy animal skins. What could have been cheesy fun is just bland and forgettable.