1. marco's rating of the film 10/65: Self-Mutilation

2. EdieEmm's rating of the film 10/65: Self-Mutilation

Ended up having to watching this on YouTube, where it came prefaced by a super-peppy beverage ad... Which had the effect of making the film seem a perfectly relatable response. Even with the accidental context, though, this sometimes quite compelling progression of images - which may or may not have been faithful to Brus' intention - felt somehow diminished, or unjustly conveyed, by the jumpy, disjointed editing. 2.5

3. Dogville59's rating of the film 10/65: Self-Mutilation

Awesome imagery disturbing yet aesthetically interesting. Cool.

4. dAlton Anthony's rating of the film 10/65: Self-Mutilation

A bit melodramatic don't you think? Pain and self-disgust are one thing, but it would be nice to explore the whys of such misery. In terms of symbolism or subtext, the most I could draw from this was a momentary nod to technological domination....aside from that, all it evokes is white angst about...what exactly?

5. anarresti's rating of the film 10/65: Self-Mutilation

6. Richard Doyle's rating of the film 10/65: Self-Mutilation

7. lisa's rating of the film 10/65: Self-Mutilation

at first i was like Lmfao but then i was like Same

8. Niels Henrik Kirkegaard's rating of the film 10/65: Self-Mutilation

It's hard to rate this in these days of total virtual reconstruction - but its not that groundbreaking - visit UBUWEB

9. Lukas Frösslund's rating of the film 10/65: Self-Mutilation

Det visuella var väl starkt, på något sätt. Men det räcker fan inte. Filmen är klippt på ett ruskigt konstigt sätt, så man knappt ser vad som händer. Bilderna kunde varit starkare med lite mer... frisk redigering. Ingen story, ingen uppfattning om karaktärer. Ingenting. Jag har inget emot art-house, men snälla nån kära Kurt.

10. Ramona Arsene's rating of the film 10/65: Self-Mutilation

What is truly disturbing is his eyes like black holes staring back at you.

11. Anne Moleyn's rating of the film 10/65: Self-Mutilation

Interesting. I don't recommend watching this while having dinner tough ...

12. Tutu888's rating of the film 10/65: Self-Mutilation

Horrifying. He reminded me a bit of Keith Flint in the clip for Firestarter. And that fact alone is horrifying enough.

13. irises's rating of the film 10/65: Self-Mutilation

14. Mugwump's rating of the film 10/65: Self-Mutilation

It's perfect if you've just finished watching that shit of Boyhood.

15. Simone Alborghetti's rating of the film 10/65: Self-Mutilation

Il corpo prende il posto della tela, il sangue quello dei colori ad olio...

16. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film 10/65: Self-Mutilation

The sadness in his eyes is devastating, it conjured a feeling of despair. I think a more ponderate pace would have made the short even more piercing, even if the cuts conferred some intensity to it.

17. bedlamtom's rating of the film 10/65: Self-Mutilation

18. Stefan Drees's rating of the film 10/65: Self-Mutilation

An important but also very perturbing document of Viennese Actionism. Günter Brus' performance gains in intensity by the cuts and the changing camera perspectives.

19. Ruben Marrufo's rating of the film 10/65: Self-Mutilation

This reminds me a lot of the perfomances of Olivier de Sagazan. I can say that I am now intrigue by the work of Kurt Kren.

20. nein's rating of the film 10/65: Self-Mutilation

Yeah, like, I think I get the point, but, yeah, that's all.

21. msmichel's rating of the film 10/65: Self-Mutilation

Like a nightmare come to life. The cutting away of our masks revealing the face underneath. The need for pain through self mutlation to feel alive... perhaps. ....the beautiful people, the beautiful people...

22. Laurs Kemp's rating of the film 10/65: Self-Mutilation